• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Uploadhaven link is not working correctly there is some problem in it. File doesn't start to download from it.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How much incest is in this game?
MC has a sister, who can join his Harem/party and hence like most other harem members she can be banged anytime. Also She is in several scenes with MC and other girls.

Uploadhaven link is not working correctly there is some problem in it. File doesn't start to download from it.
What is going on in your signature... why can't I stop looking at it ! o__o

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to invest in the Delish Candy Co. ?

I've been waiting and walking in circles.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how to invest in the Delish Candy Co. ?

I've been waiting and walking in circles.
The hottie at the counter in the outlet in Northmarket says the headquarters are in Westcastle that would be the place to look ... she's been saying that for over a year... in real world time :LOL: Ima go take a look at it myself and share if I find the answer been waiting to invest in that place myself.
here right next to the alchemist guild building in westcastle :-
Delish co.png

The ideas in this game are awesome. The MC ? Not soo much.
There is a reason why i named mine ''azzhole''.
Oh yeah that is the greatest thing this game has going for it... the depth of the characters... there's no one dimensional harem girl. Everyone has a history and preferences which are always being expanded upon with each update.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I did add this to the Investment page on the wiki, but you need 40 fame before you can invest in it.
don't forget... you also need 7 Millies ... Even I don't have that much... even in my exploratory run where I fast forwarded 60-70 days
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: unless there is an alternate way of getting the cash or lowering the fee required by doing the shady Delish Co. a favor ? talking to all the NPC's there It seemed like they use muscle every now and again... and there is that Office to the left... and changelog did Imply we might get more than just money as benefit from investing In Delish Co. I am guessing there is another hotter younger president lady in the office to the left.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
unless there is an alternate way of getting the cash or lowering the fee required by doing the shady Delish Co. a favor ?
There is none, you simply need 7m. You are never getting that amount without cheating or multiple NG+. With proper min-maxing you could get somewhere between 1-2m in one playthrough. That investment is meant to be an endgame investment, not one you are meant to afford now, NoMosh just added it now because of popular demands.

I am guessing there is another hotter younger president lady in the office to the left.
You get 70,0 Sil/Day in dividend. And you also get a office and an assistant to go with that office, draw your own conclusions from that information ;)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There is none, you simply need 7m. You are never getting that amount without cheating or multiple NG+. With proper min-maxing you could get somewhere between 1-2m in one playthrough. That investment is meant to be an endgame investment, not one you are meant to afford now, NoMosh just added it now because of popular demands.
This you mean ? Not a bad idea at all. am curious to see what happens if we do get that investment but also don't wanna spoil the fun with an edited save. I had over 1Mil in my exploratory run without even selling off the vendor trash which had been piling up for a while. Still haven't sold vendor trash in god knows how long I like to keep a bit of everything and a Lot of the vendor trash is Reference Items so I stopped selling it to go through it all to dig for references for the wiki page.

You get 70,0 Sil/Day in dividend. And you also get a office and an assistent to go with that office, draw your own conclusions from that information ;)
... I sense ... references to "The Secretary" movie.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I't super cheaty, though without a time turner no one would ever be able to accumulate that much cash in a "normal" mode playthrough.
And using a developer item is not cheating?
I just used one my saves that has alot of NG+ under its belt, it has far more than 7m in the bank

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
And using a developer item is not cheating?
I just used one my saves that has alot of NG+ under its belt, it has far more than 7m in the bank
It's not if the Dev item is included in the easy mode ? ... :unsure:
Also why do you have 7 Mills in the bank ? what did you just complete quests and start a NG+ over and over again like a zombie ? Just constantly completing the game over and over and over again ?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Also why do you have 7 Mills in the bank ? what did you just complete quests and start a NG+ over and over again like a zombie ? Just constantly completing the game over and over and over again ?
Nah it's just the save I've used whenever I did a NG+ in the game for some casual gameplay, or wanting to check something out

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Nah it's just the save I've used whenever I did a NG+ in the game for some casual gameplay, or wanting to check something out
Must have been curious a lot to have built up 7 Mil in the bank... I usually backtrack and erase the 10-100 days of curiosity by loading an older save. I guess I would have more money saved up too if I didn't backtrack so much :unsure: doubt it would still be over 7 Mill though :LOL:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is anyone else stuck in the crystal village? ive gotten the red, blue, and green orbs but now I cant figure out what the fuck im supposed to do
Yup... Antimbits magically appears in your party for a chat and then disappears again... I think the area wasn't meant to be added to the game yet. :unsure: we will have to wait for some official word on the matter to confirm it. Just gonna have to reload an older save. also... don't save at the campsite after killing the dog thingy down there... you can't climb the ladder back up.

Aug 7, 2018
Man, did they say anything about how long the game will take to complete? I played this game around a year and half ago and it's still developing lol

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Man, did they say anything about how long the game will take to complete? I played this game around a year and half ago and it's still developing lol
They revamped all of the CG, they are changing all of the old crappy 3DCG with New Awesome 2DCG. Also each update so far has been adding actual content to the game a few quests and progress with various characters... Even just for the first part there are around 35 out of the 151 Harem Girls planned to be added to the harem and they are still at 29-30 girls and at least 1/3rd of them still need more content. No clue how much more time till the game ends but it's production seems to have picked up speed in the recent updates. IDK the official news but they seem to have gotten a fixed artist or something.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes