• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Man, did they say anything about how long the game will take to complete? I played this game around a year and half ago and it's still developing lol
As already said in the comment above me, they are redoing all of the 3DCG which takes some time. But it seems that NoMoshing has decided to speed up the production, we have been getting bigger and bigger updates recently, I think alot of it is due to them not waiting to add in scenes before the 2D has been made, they just make them text for only for now. If you wanna know the actual progress here it is so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that there are no official ETA on the games completion.

Also just to shortly touch on the artist thing, they did stop commisioning from SacB0y, something about him being busy and wanted to focus on his art for Outbreak Games. They are now commisioning work from Hilent, they are the one who made the art for Miri. If you wanna read more here is the link for the Blog post:

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
i've had this problem ever since i first started playing the game a few months back. when i ever save and then close out of the game to do something or another and then come back to play and try and load me save its gone and i have to start a new game is there anyway to fix this

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The game has an entire Wiki, which also has a few playthroughs and all sorta information you might need. Probably has a walkthrough too. :unsure:
Something happened.
Can't find sausage lady in gargan's chimera quest

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
There is a new bug fix out v.0.39.9

Full:
Lite:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Awww I missed my chance to lay some game knowledge on you :ROFLMAO:
Hey if it's game related info I am always down to read it up even if the question's been answered... As long as it's fresh and relevant new info ! I am up for it.

There is a new bug fix out v.0.39.9

Full:
Lite:
Bug fix ? you mean Area closing update ? Nope Ima go camp in the crystalline village ! ... JK ... did they fix the Ladder exit ?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes