Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Bug fix ? you mean Area closing update ? Nope Ima go camp in the crystalline village ! ... JK ... did they fix the Ladder exit ?
There was actual bug fixes aswell, not just removing access to the Crystalline Village. And no the ladder was not one of them, unfortunately so if you return, dont save down there.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Who is that hypnotic lady... I could watch an entire series about her walking around doing normal everyday stuff while smiling at the camera. She reminds me of that Saya Irie chick.
Me too man me too... but i don't know who she is :confused:. Just found her several years ago but couldn't find anything else related to her...

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Totally stuck trying to find the fucking sorcerer from ''A forge too far''. After first fight he just dissapear and i have no idea how to actived the clock.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Totally stuck trying to find the fucking sorcerer from ''A forge too far''. After first fight he just dissapear and i have no idea how to actived the clock.
The clock is just an elixir it isn't needed, but just in case you want it the code is 06-10-50. To proceed you just have to interact with the closet next to that clock, remember this is an illusionists house things aren't always as they seem;).
Anyway if you ever get stuck try checking the wiki there are walkthroughs there.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
How do you defeat the Orc leader before reinforcements arrive? I've lost this battle like a dozen times at this point and am becoming frustrated. The MC only has a rusty sword for this 2nd quest. It would be nice if you could save during battles. Thanks.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know why but in my replay cg half of my CG is missing could someone please share their please.

ADD: Also I forgot how to increase the size of the screen without going full screen I'm referring to the resolution..

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
How do you defeat the Orc leader before reinforcements arrive? I've lost this battle like a dozen times at this point and am becoming frustrated. The MC only has a rusty sword for this 2nd quest. It would be nice if you could save during battles. Thanks.
You can't defeat him before reinforcements come, they automatically spawn once he reaches 50% health. Just make sure you kill the adds before you go for him, and keep yourself healed you should have atleast Healbot at this point. If you still struggle consider getting Doll first, you can get her for free without finishing any quest.

Also I forgot how to increase the size of the screen without going full screen I'm referring to the resolution..
Under options there should be a Resolution option.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hi could someone please share their replay.rvdata2 file I kinda maybe overwritten mine cause half my CG is missing.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Me too man me too... but i don't know who she is :confused:. Just found her several years ago but couldn't find anything else related to her...

She has an Instagram too if you google her name.
Damn... your signature is like a Bug zapper... I can't stop staring at her... but there is no sweet release of a zap to end it.

Hi could someone please share their replay.rvdata2 file I kinda maybe overwritten mine cause half my CG is missing.
View attachment replay.zip Here I haven't unlocked all the scenes here though so you might have to hunt for some of them.

There was actual bug fixes aswell, not just removing access to the Crystalline Village. And no the ladder was not one of them, unfortunately so if you return, dont save down there.
Ah ok... didn't know there were other bugs too haven't had time to explore all of the content and I have been reloading old saves too much so progress is still backlogged >__< still can't decide what do with in the Evanie VS Barst quest. Don't want to lose out on future content. x__x

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017

She has an Instagram too if you google her name.
Damn... your signature is like a Bug zapper... I can't stop staring at her... but there is no sweet release of a zap to end it.
Thanks for the search :)
This signature is just like looking at an angel ;)

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Aug 23, 2018
hey guys im kinda stuck in that ship quest with the spider fight, ive defeated all the monsters, killed the big spider and i cant leave caust the guy says there are still some monsters there, can anyone help?

nevermind that lol just found out i had to read some notes

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
With a save editor. Or depending how far you are into the game, consider just doing a NG+ and go for Easy Mode
I finished the last update but i wasn't able to complete all the sub quest of the girls of the harem, and i can't pass the days :'(
How can i get the save editor?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I finished the last update but i wasn't able to complete all the sub quest of the girls of the harem, and i can't pass the days :'(
There is an online version, just google save editor online and it should be the first one. If you would rather have a program there is an RPG maker Save editor on this site.

Reactions: Dantee94

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I posted it not long ago right here mate. I don't know how to figure out how to find out the proper code work for the Time Turner though.

Reactions: Dantee94

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I posted it not long ago right here mate. I don't know how to figure out how to find out the proper code work for the Time Turner though.
Thanks for the post but i think i Will start a new game in easy Mode for less problems in future updates.
One question, u know if the combatis are very very easy in easy Mode compared with normal Mode? Because i enjoy a little challenge in the games, if it's very easy probably will be boring for me in easy Mode...

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes