Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded v0.30.10 (with fixes), and still can't enter the clock convention without getting a fatal "RGSS3 Player has stopped working". It acts like it kinda wants to work before crashing, and didn't forward time just prior. I don't seem to be having any other issues with the game, and nearly done with the remaining quests. Seems to be localized to this one event. Could the dev please take a look at this issue again? Thanks.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I would have to check to be 100% certain, but I am confident enough to say you should be able to.
Oh I just said that as a mantra to reassure any new comers to the thread that I was not blasphemous enough to ever claim to know more than the Living Wiki of Harem Collector :p but yeah as far as I know from my test runs until you clear out the den with Therese and purchase the mansion you stay in a quest map sort of situation and cannot save, Only after acquiring Northmarket Manor and the first scene with Alina does the intro truly end and you are really in the free play part of the game.

I don't seem to be having any other issues with the game, and nearly done with the remaining quests.
That is really weird, if the rest of the game is working fine that part shouldn't result in a crash, Unless that section of the game uses a different mechanic or something... Are you sure your RPG VX and all the DLL's are upto date ? :unsure:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thought this might help others. I couldn't get some RPG games to permently save like "My New Life" by unzipping them each time as WinRAR archive files. I didn't have any problems saving, once I extracted them to their own file folder, and loading was light-years faster too.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Oh I just said that as a mantra to reassure any new comers to the thread that I was not blasphemous enough to ever claim to know more than the Living Wiki of Harem Collector :p but yeah as far as I know from my test runs until you clear out the den with Therese and purchase the mansion you stay in a quest map sort of situation and cannot save, Only after acquiring Northmarket Manor and the first scene with Alina does the intro truly end and you are really in the free play part of the game.

That is really weird, if the rest of the game is working fine that part shouldn't result in a crash, Unless that section of the game uses a different mechanic or something... Are you sure your RPG VX and all the DLL's are upto date ? :unsure:
My RPG VX is up-to-date, but the game has its own built-in RGSS3 Player. A few others reported the same issue, and one thought it has something to do with forwarding time prior to the event?! I tried using previous saves and didn't clear the fatal issue. RomeoPapa implied a couple of days ago that the latest bugfix patch would take care of this but in my case didn't. As long as I don't try to attend the clock convention, I can progress unabated.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I downloaded v0.30.10 (with fixes), and still can't enter the clock convention without getting a fatal "RGSS3 Player has stopped working". It acts like it kinda wants to work before crashing, and didn't forward time just prior. I don't seem to be having any other issues with the game, and nearly done with the remaining quests. Seems to be localized to this one event. Could the dev please take a look at this issue again? Thanks.
Does the error message say anothing other than that? Do you have the RTP installed? HC does come with the RTP installed, but I am sure a broken install of the RTP could still interfere. Also does the error happen when you try to enter the convention? or right after you get inside?

Oh I just said that as a mantra to reassure any new comers to the thread that I was not blasphemous enough to ever claim to know more than the Living Wiki of Harem Collector :p
I'll take the compliment:ROFLMAO:.
Also I checked it out, the transfer event in the sewer reenables saving, so you should be able to save. I don't know why @sonhot can't. But I suggest he just finishes the first quest, clearing the first dungeon should also reenable saving, hopefully that would fix it.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Does the error message say anothing other than that? Do you have the RTP installed? HC does come with the RTP installed, but I am sure a broken install of the RTP could still interfere. Also does the error happen when you try to enter the convention? or right after you get inside?

I'll take the compliment:ROFLMAO:.
Also I checked it out, the transfer event in the sewer reenables saving, so you should be able to save. I don't know why @sonhot can't. But I suggest he just finishes the first quest, clearing the first dungeon should also reenable saving, hopefully that would fix it.
"RGSS3 Player has stopped working" is the only error that I'm seeing. I tried someone's YT fix Wednesday by deleting Enterbrain from my registry but didn't fix the issue. I then reinstalled a fresh copy of PRG Maker VX Ace RTP onto my system. The error happens just as the MC walks through the door and think I hear music as the game crashes. I don't see anything in the convention but do see a minimized game box to the lower left of the screen. Others have reported this so I know it's not just me. Why am I able to avoid this event and continue progressing in the game with no apparent issues? I also wanted to add that I hadn't started playing this game until a week ago starting with v0398.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
"RGSS3 Player has stopped working" is the only error that I'm seeing. I tried someone's YT fix Wednesday by deleting Enterbrain from my registry but didn't fix the issue. I then reinstalled a fresh copy of PRG Maker VX Ace RTP onto my system. The error happens just as the MC walks through the door and think I hear music as the game crashes. I don't see anything in the convention but do see a minimized game box to the lower left of the screen. Others have reported this so I know it's not just me. Why am I able to avoid this event and continue progressing in the game with no apparent issues? I also wanted to add that I hadn't started playing this game until a week ago starting with v0398.
.... Could you share your save?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

Anyone know how to progress in this quest the cult following

He says check the other guild but i don't see anything. any clues for me please...

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys.

Anyone know how to progress in this quest the cult following

He says check the other guild but i don't see anything. any clues for me please...
Fair warning you can't finish that quest yet, it autoupdates as you progress the Demon Cult Questline. But if I remember correctly the next step in the questline when it says that is Fortress of Solitude. Hint: Check Xaven's office in the Northmarket Adventurers guild

Reactions: PanX and Zeca Suez

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The MC purchased the dilapidated boarding house in Northmarket Slums, and don't know how to make money off it. Who is in charge of real estate in that area? Thanks.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know what to do on the ice Village dungeon, i have the Red, blue and Green orbe but i can't do nothing and in the temple i can't find anything to put the orbs, and i can't go back, the proffessor says that i must investigate, someone can help?
The misión name is: Crystal blah de blah

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Okey i loaded the game and now i'm stuk in the orc camp inside the dungeon, i can't use the stairs for go up, author pls fix this bug i can't lose my 82 hours of game for this :''''(

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Okey i loaded the game and now i'm stuk in the orc camp inside the dungeon, i can't use the stairs for go up, author pls fix this bug i can't lose my 82 hours of game for this :''''(
Okey i didn' t saw the New bux fix, Thanks author!!

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
The MC purchased the dilapidated boarding house in Northmarket Slums, and don't know how to make money off it. Who is in charge of real estate in that area? Thanks.
You can't make money off that place. It's used to house a trainer for Elaiya.

How does the MC and crew cross the frozen bridge at the ice castle? Thanks.
You need to find the River Nymph to start the quest to enter that place.

I don't know what to do on the ice Village dungeon, i have the Red, blue and Green orbe but i can't do nothing and in the temple i can't find anything to put the orbs, and i can't go back, the proffessor says that i must investigate, someone can help?
The misión name is: Crystal blah de blah
The Crystalline Village is an unfinished dungeon, having access to the place was just a bug in an earlier patch

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes