Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How does the MC and crew cross the frozen bridge at the ice castle? Thanks.
That is a part of the Bewitching ladies quest you can check out a detailed discription for the quest sollution on the Harem Collector Wiki.
I don't know what to do on the ice Village dungeon, i have the Red, blue and Green orbe but i can't do nothing and in the temple i can't find anything to put the orbs, and i can't go back, the proffessor says that i must investigate, someone can help?
The misión name is: Crystal blah de blah
Update to latest version Bro... Crystalline Cavern/Village was not even supposed to be open. the Ladder bug has been fixed in 0.39.10

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can't make money off that place. It's used to house a trainer for Elaiya.
For now... I bet/HOPE it will have better shady uses in the future... no I am not thinking of opening a brothel there ewww... More along the lines of the MC having his own spy network...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Am I the only one or are there CGs missing from few of the scenes. I could swear I stumbled on few events where dailogue showed but no CG. My version is 0.39.10 (full version download).
Few were:
  • Cockatrice scene in the orange kid love quest.
  • Florine imprisonment scene (the bath one)
  • Eulania scene
  • Kyrie, Chimei & Larelle scene

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Am I the only one or are there CGs missing from few of the scenes. I could swear I stumbled on few events where dailogue showed but no CG. My version is 0.39.10 (full version download).
Few were:
  • Cockatrice scene in the orange kid love quest.
  • Florine imprisonment scene (the bath one)
  • Eulania scene
  • Kyrie, Chimei & Larelle scene
Some scenes are still text only. CG will be added at a later date

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for info.. I thought I'm the only one having problems.
Nah mate, they made the smart decision to not wait for CG's to be done before incorporating the content into the game... and now the CG's being worked on by hired artists side by side while the development team focuses on producing content for the game non stop so we keep getting more and more story with every update while the CG's get added later on when they are finished. ...
Story moving along faster than ever :love:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
tried a bit of this game and im HOOKED. really like the concept of it, a simple male MC and his conquest of girls. i see that the creator take some inspiration from rance. i really like this one

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
tried a bit of this game and im HOOKED. really like the concept of it, a simple male MC and his conquest of girls. i see that the creator take some inspiration from rance. i really like this one
Rance and Others too and the developer is not shy about paying homage to his inspirations either... an admirable quality in any developer along with the talent of creating interesting characters and stories.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Rance and Others too and the developer is not shy about paying homage to his inspirations either... an admirable quality in any developer along with the talent of creating interesting characters and stories.
Yeah... And he managed to include "Leap of Faith" too in the game :LOL:. TBH, I dropped this game before (18 months ago) only because of lack of content, but now I'm glad that I picked it up again.

Though I still do think that Nerys, Alina, Miri (scene art, not sprite/face set art) and current Florine art could use some changes. Larelle on the other hand, I'm not sure if I like it or not. (Well that's only my opinion, not everybody's)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Though I still do think that Nerys, Alina, Miri (scene art, not sprite/face set art) and current Florine art could use some changes. Larelle on the other hand, I'm not sure if I like it or not. (Wetll that's only my opinion, not everybody's)
Yeah ever since they stopped waiting for the CG to be finished the production has picked up speed and as RomeoPapa said that they have hired artists to work on the CG so it is going to be coming along on its own speed.

As for the art well I also prefer the older Larelle face art but that wouldn't have gone along with the new CG for her but I have gotten used to it and it doesn't really bother me at all I guess it was just the sudden change in her look that caused some kinda shock. Unfortunately the Artist that worked on the Scene for Therese couldn't work on the rest of the artwork, and I also got a bit of a shock from looking at the new painting style art for the Miri scene but I think it doesn't look too bad... definitely beats the old 3DCG for sure. But yeah there is always room to improve. Alina's art I actually liked and Nerys looked fine to me too but as you said it's a matter of personal opinion. but I admit all art always has room to improve... masterpieces that are absolutely perfect are always rare in the art world. If we look at just the positive aspects... then... the new artist does seem to work fast.

Reactions: Krikit

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so is there any point in playing this game on normal? easy from the description seems like a strictly better experience

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Does anybody else have that XCOM experience playing the game? The hero has a 90% chance to hit as per game - yet it seems to be closer to ~ 30% for me.

Jul 28, 2017
Does anybody else have that XCOM experience playing the game? The hero has a 90% chance to hit as per game - yet it seems to be closer to ~ 30% for me.
I just use the MC as a primary buffer and only attack rarely while relying on other members for dealing damage

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I just use the MC as a primary buffer and only attack rarely while relying on other members for dealing damage
The MC's throwing knives are surprisingly effective against enemies resistant to his slashing blade! The hard part is picking the right combination of warriors that complement each other (sorcery versus brute force).

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
so is there any point in playing this game on normal? easy from the description seems like a strictly better experience
Normal mode sucks big green donkey dicks, and almost smashed my keyboard.;) How is it rewarding for the MC being constantly poor and ill-equipped to effectively fight battles. Also, the quests were starting to cost more than the return which totally sucked!:poop:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The game's slowing, buffering, and RGSS3 Player crashing towards the final quests thus far. Is there anything I can do outside buying a more powerful computer? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes