giabao

Jul 26, 2019
I have one big answer for you: go to the wiki page before asking any big question.
Thank you for answering but tell me, where is it?(working for the queen is a bit vague don't you think?)
PS: i ALWAYS check the wiki first.

Jan 23, 2019
so i have accepted the earl's invitation and bought all of the necesary items in honey traper, but i can't find the Earl (when i visit the manor, it's empty). What shoud i do ?

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
so i have accepted the earl's invitation and bought all of the necesary items in honey traper, but i can't find the Earl (when i visit the manor, it's empty). What shoud i do ?
did u go back to your mansion first and start the mission if u done that find and seduce the girl there are multiple ways to complete the mission

Jan 23, 2019
did u go back to your mansion first and start the mission if u done that find and seduce the girl there are multiple ways to complete the mission
the guy who gives you the quest isn't in my house so yeah, i did start the mission.
I bought the items in adavance (no one told me to buy them in the game) so i may be in an earlier step of the quest than you are thinking

edit: i'm an idiot. i finally found him after looking around in the manor for 15minutes. thanks anyway !

Last edited:

chicolimpurra

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone please share a recent save file and a replay file? I used to play this game years ago, and I just got unemployed because of the fucking virus crisis... Just wanted to check the new developed scenes. Thanks.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
You fight your way to the Captain's cabin (the circles on the wall are hatches you can go through) and use the computer there to open the hangar, then you fight your way to the storage room where the gliders are kept. Then you make your way back to the hangar, where you have to fight ninjas every step of the way.

Yes, they are that annoying.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Weirdly enough, I didn't think the ninjas were that annoying, and that was probably because there weren't many of them each battle because you just have two characters.

I approve of the battle system of this game in theory, but specially in these last few quests I was groaning every time I entered a battle because I knew it was going to take a significant amount of effort to finish, there are so many enemies in each battle and most of them have quite a bit of HP too. It's not difficult (generally) but it takes a while. Having to give full thought and strategy to every single encounter is tiring.

(It would be much worse if those were random battles instead of symbol encounters though, so at least there is that. Though the enemies move so fast you can't really avoid them while also exploring, so dodging the battles isn't really an option.)

Jul 28, 2017
Urgh..... try doing those quests on the same level and hard mode... almost everytime i would have to restart my entire process just because I forgot to get my BUFF up before engaging the enemy

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
is anyone else encountering a bug, during the quest where Kellos invades Eastfort, where the kellos juggernaut just keeps coming back to life

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes