Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So I've asked a certain question a couple times on this thread, and I won't ask the exact same one, but it is related. I've always wanted to swap the characters' portraits back to the more cutesy-anime-esque look from the older versions instead of the new version. I love them both, but I honestly prefer the older portraits. I downloaded an older version of the game with said portraits, but I noticed the location where those older face sheets are in (appropriately named, "Faces") do not have the same facial sheets in the new version. So my question is, does anyone know where I can replace this? If not, that's fine, I can look around.
Actually they are working on making modding possible, if so we should be able to this fairly easily

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
According to the changelog:
"an Awiiabu and an Ultimate Armor Fragment were added to Chimei's LQ"

Does anyone know the exact location of the Awiiabu?

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Bug: When using Meline's healing skill i selected her skill and when i am at the character choosing screen (select who to heal), i press the back button and the game was stuck on Meline's portrait and became unresponsive, i am unable to perform any more action and had to restart the game.... this is something that I have noticed for multiple characters that has buffs or healing spells to use on our characters... and TBH it is NOT fun to redo the entire dungeon just because this bug occurred during the boss fight...

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Bug: When using Meline's healing skill i selected her skill and when i am at the character choosing screen (select who to heal), i press the back button and the game was stuck on Meline's portrait and became unresponsive, i am unable to perform any more action and had to restart the game.... this is something that I have noticed for multiple characters that has buffs or healing spells to use on our characters... and TBH it is NOT fun to redo the entire dungeon just because this bug occurred during the boss fight...
which version are you using?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i have a couple questions and hope someone can help me. First, where is the Estate broker for the slums, i want to buy my childhood home ? Also, how do i remove the stones from my mansion, i already paid for new walls and floors ?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes