buff

May 29, 2017
I'm on the "It came from below the equator" quest. I am stuck on the stupid ship...... I found the Captain's Key, but it doesn't show up in my inventory, and I can't get out. Anyone know how to get out of that?

Edit: You need two keys, not one. The other one requires standing on a particular pillow in the bunkroom.

Last edited:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
So have played in a while and loaded up someone else's endgame save to see what all has changed and was wondering if anyone mind spoiling why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So have played in a while and loaded up someone else's endgame save to see what all has changed and was wondering if anyone mind spoiling why

Also, I'm going to ask about where to go for Kevin's quest again. The wiki doesn't have the quest listed, and the description provides no hints, so where do you go after getting the quest in the adventurer's guild?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017

Also, I'm going to ask about where to go for Kevin's quest again. The wiki doesn't have the quest listed, and the description provides no hints, so where do you go after getting the quest in the adventurer's guild?
when kevin is in your team
the location you need to clear is south of the orc cave
i think you see some smoke on the world map

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
In this most recent update after recruiting Apple Kid and Orange Kid they didn't appear in the Manor's Alchemy Lab. Is this a bug?

Edit: Nevermind, it's so useless I disregard the fact I have a house in Westcastle.

Last edited:

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, long time no see. So i'm doing the Elf half empty quest. I'm looking for the "thaumamedical" building, east wing to obtain information, But i can only find the thaumaturgy building. So is that the place i'm looking for? If so, the room on the right as i enter is completely empty, if not, where is it? ty

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Hi guys, long time no see. So i'm doing the Elf half empty quest. I'm looking for the "thaumamedical" building, east wing to obtain information, But i can only find the thaumaturgy building. So is that the place i'm looking for? If so, the room on the right as i enter is completely empty, if not, where is it? ty
Its inside the University.

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, me again. So is there cheat code to max out love for the steward girls and the shop girls? I don't have the time to use the time turner and run around to gift them. Its too time consuming :V.
PS: thanks nobitand9 for answering my question.

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, me again. So is there cheat code to max out love for the steward girls and the shop girls? I don't have the time to use the time turner and run around to gift them. Its too time consuming :V.
PS: thanks nobitand9 for answering my question.
OH and also the code for earl and apple and orange kid, please.

giabao

Jul 26, 2019
Idk about code, bút you can use funiture to increase happy automatically everyday, just go on wiki website and check who like what, and then put it.
But the hard part is still the shop girls, can't place furniture there now can i? :v
Lets say i want to max out the heart of the west castle girl, but after using timeturner ,it always start a new day at northmarket, then i've to run all the way back there, which is a pain in the bum :V

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
But the hard part is still the shop girls, can't place furniture there now can i? :v
Lets say i want to max out the heart of the west castle girl, but after using timeturner ,it always start a new day at northmarket, then i've to run all the way back there, which is a pain in the bum :V
You don't have to place furniture in the shop to increase their furniture happines. That happiness is meant to reflect their everyday routine, for example Natya(Westcastle shop girl) doesn't eat, sleep and bath on her shop, she goes back to the westcastle manor to eat, therefore she likes the dining area there

buff

May 29, 2017
Use the horse, Luke!

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes