talon5140

Sep 9, 2017
Is the seashell hunt event with Ino and Quinta when vacationing available on vacations after the first one? Also, since the seashells are vendor trash, if I do not complete the event and sell them after coming back from vacation, am I locked out of the event?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can Anyone Helpme....

How To Get Fate Ender ?
hey can u help me, how to get fate ender ?
can u help me where to find the fate ender ?
Asking the same question multiple times in rapid succession won't get an answer any quicker. In fact it's more likely to piss people off and cause them to ignore you.

Common courtesy is to ask once and then wait patiently for someone to answer.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Is the seashell hunt event with Ino and Quinta when vacationing available on vacations after the first one? Also, since the seashells are vendor trash, if I do not complete the event and sell them after coming back from vacation, am I locked out of the event?
Yes the seashell hunt will still be available, however the ones you've picked up won'y respawn

talon5140

Sep 9, 2017
Yes the seashell hunt will still be available, however the ones you've picked up won'y respawn
Guess that means I don't pick up seashells until I'm ready to do the entire hunt then. Thanks for the response. Also, do you only get the boat scene when starting the vacation once, or does it reoccur when you bring a new girl along?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Anyone know how does the treasure finding scroll work? I tested some boss fight and it doesnt give any bonus, and its too expensive for using in normal battle with 765 sil/1, doesnt make any profit there.

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how does the treasure finding scroll work? I tested some boss fight and it doesnt give any bonus, and its too expensive for using in normal battle with 765 sil/1, doesnt make any profit there.
If I recall correctly, what it does is double your chances of item drops from battles. If what you fought with it doesn't drop anything anyway, it won't do anything.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
If I recall correctly, what it does is double your chances of item drops from battles. If what you fought with it doesn't drop anything anyway, it won't do anything.
In the wiki it say "double item and sil drop" though, and its doesnt work on boss's item, quite useless with that price of 775sil. I cant find anything that worth use it on to farm.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
In the wiki it say "double item and sil drop" though, and its doesnt work on boss's item, quite useless with that price of 775sil. I cant find anything that worth use it on to farm.
It doubles item drop rate. Meaning the chance that an item will drop is increased, if the item is already 100% guaranteed to drop the scroll won't do anything

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Where do you need to go for Kevin's Quest? There's no description on the quest text and I already forgot what the dialogue about it was. (I mean, right after getting the quest from the guild).

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
How to find 50 coolseashell? I just dig all the island, clear all dungeons and all i could find are 47. I wonder if they added enough 50 yet or i missed something?

Oct 2, 2018
Any recent saves with most the girls. I deleted my game to clear up space awhile back without knowing and came back to play so.... A save would be a life "saver"..

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes