4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Dirtfarm

Apr 19, 2022
I enjoyed what I saw of the animations and story! The house navigation is a real buggaboo though lol

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I like harem games but don't see a 'romance' tag. No romance in this harem?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
looked kinda interesting but sandbox makes it less good looking and even i dont play this story but hairy insides of the hands?? outside-ok i get that but why inside...isnt it something noone wants on his best part...and for the badmouthes i love furrys and fantasygirls...

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok i like where this going love me some fantasy girls but drop the sandbox aspect i feel that is going to kill the flow of the story/content

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
looks interesting, ill wait for a few updates before trying it. dont want to get into it and then abandoned.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I'm interested in the premise and it looks good, but the whole sandbox thing is no bueno for me. Good luck with your game!

The cat and the orc look bothersome to make out with
Did you know there are actually people who have their teeth filed into points? They want their outer appearance to match their inner idiot.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Did you know there are actually people who have their teeth filed into points? They want their outer appearance to match their inner idiot.
Did you know there are actually people who mutilate their own genitals and breasts? It's even worse!

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я подумал что файлы png у картинок раз столько весит, а нет, файлы уже переведены в другой формат. Видимо надо что то ещё сделать, а то первый выпуск и уже половина гигабайта весит. Я посмотрел, видео много весят. К примеру файл kat1s0.webm почти 30 мегабайт один весит. Запихнул в программу по изменению формата и у меня сразу в десять раз меньше весить видео стало. Пример для сравнения я прикрепил. Я не берусь советовать, но уверен можно сделать что бы они весили меньше без потери качества. Возможно из за этого у меня не очень качественно отображается видео в игре. Если видео на заднем фоне то оно как то не всегда плавно идёт. На картинке с программы название формата в которое я перевёл это видео. Но выглядит всё хорошо в игре.

I thought that the png files of the pictures just weigh so much, but no, the files have already been converted to another format. Apparently something else needs to be done, otherwise the first release already weighs half a gigabyte. I looked, videos weigh a lot. For example, the kat1s0.webm file weighs almost 30 megabytes. I shoved it into the program for changing the format, and the video immediately weighed ten times less. I have attached an example for comparison. I do not presume to advise, but I am sure you can make them weigh less without losing quality. Perhaps because of this, the video in the game does not display very well for me. If the video is in the background, then it somehow does not always go smoothly. In the picture from the program, the name of the format into which I translated this video. But everything looks good in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Seems promising, and it's a decent twist on standard Isekai.

A suggestion on the navigation: Put some kind of label on the transition spots. Either say where they go, or at least have an arrow. Right now, it's difficult not only to tell where to click, but it's nearly impossible to tell where you're going when you do. The result is that it's easy to get turned around and travel in a circle.

It's especially a problem in the hallway outside the bedroom. The door would be the logical place to click to enter the bedroom, but the click target is a small zone in the nearby corner. And the arch takes you out of the area, yet the poster next to the arch is how you access the girls' rooms.

As a guide for both improving existing and implementing future navigation, transition spots should be located and sized to follow the flow of gameplay. If a player is in the hallway, it's probably because they want to go to either the MC's room or to visit one of the girls. So those options should be the easiest ones to click on. Having the "leave this area" transition be the largest one on the screen is counter to what players probably want to be doing.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Looks interesting. Love harems and sandbox games, so seemed like it would be right up my alley.
So I gave it a shot (had to use joiplay since no android port :confused:)
Intro was pretty short. Got to see 3 animated sex scenes that were pretty well done.
Then the sandbox started. And uhg. Sadly the sandbox portion is pretty janky. No buttons or anything, the places you need to click aren't highlighted in any way. So it's all just clicking randomly on the background until you find one of the ways to go. And then I got stuck in a loop in the mansion that only seems to consist of the bedroom, living room and kitchen from about 5 or 6 angles of view. The preview pics certainly make it look like there's more going on than just the intro, and the beginning of the sandbox, but after being lost for about 5 minutes I said fuck it and gave up. Not gonna waste any more of my time doing laps right now hoping to randomly stumble on something else.
Adding this one to my watch list for the moment and will check back in at a later point if/when some more updates roll out and (hopefully) a better/more intuitive navigation system is implemented for the sandbox portion.
It does look good. Think it has some potential in the future if the dev sticks with it.
Just need to work out the rough edges with the navigation so folks aren't stuck blindly stumbling around.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes