Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent intro so far

4 girls in the harem not a bad start for a intro

The cat girl dont look that amazing to me but the other 3 are pretty gud

Will keep a eye on this

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
No current plans for NTR or Incest. Maybe pregnancy. But for sure group sex, parody, paranormal, sci-fi.
If you ever put NTR, swinging, sharing in it make it avoidable (not just skippable.) i thinks !
Given they are not the most popular kinks if i remember right.

Have a nice day !

Reactions: Daddums

HD_Dreamwalker

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Thank you all for your feedback so far. I plan to fix the navigation to make it less confusing and to add an overview map of the house to select where to go. I will add this into v0.1 then work on the story content for v0.2.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
if you click on this picture with the waves it takes to this
How did you get the catgirl? I unlocked the orc from the slave auction but nothing in the whole house seems to do anything. None of the girls are in their rooms or bathrooms, either.
Do I have to do something at a specific time?

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
game consumes 100% cpu when playing animations and makes them unwatchable :( does this need some kind of codec installed?
i played lots of other games that have animations and all run great except ripples and this game with the same cpu overload issue.

HD_Dreamwalker

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
patreon link in the op is wrong it's
Fixed, thank you.
How did you get the catgirl? I unlocked the orc from the slave auction but nothing in the whole house seems to do anything. None of the girls are in their rooms or bathrooms, either.
Do I have to do something at a specific time?
To get the catgirl go to the living room in the afternoon. I'm already working on fixing the navigation and currently none of the girls are around the map yet.

HD_Dreamwalker

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
game consumes 100% cpu when playing animations and makes them unwatchable :( does this need some kind of codec installed?
i played lots of other games that have animations and all run great except ripples and this game with the same cpu overload issue.
I think its because I made my animation files too big. Thanks to voronkov's advice I started reducing their file size by a lot and it reduces usage. It should work better in v0.1.1
Edit: Just figured it out. The animations were 60 fps. Dropping them to 30 fps helps a lot.

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
thanks!
although i doubt this is the cure. the game still consumes 50% cpu so something is extremely inefficient but at least it is not stuttering.
maybe the unarchival process... this and ripples use "pickle protocol 5" whatever that means.
if you wish to experiment and do not have an older cpu to test, for next version you can leave the first sex scene at 60fps but the files outside of archive.rpa. i will let you know how that one runs.

aside from that, the maid sex scene mostly has 3rd person animations :( lola only has pov which are great because game is tagged pov (y)

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Почитал и решил дополнить насчёт видео. Я вставляю видео с помощью такого кода в игры. Вдруг будет лучше.
Если надо видео в качестве фона как картинку то так. Вместо точек пробелы.

init:
....image titlevideo = Movie(play="video/video1.webm") любой путь до видео файла.
label start:
....scene titlevideo #видео вместо фона
...."Текст."

Если надо просто видео вставить, то я использую такой код который просто надо добавить в игру.

....$ renpy.movie_cutscene("video/video1.webm")

I read it and decided to add about the video. I embed videos with this code into games. Suddenly it will be better.
If you need a video as a background, like a picture, then so. Spaces instead of dots.

init:
....image titlevideo = Movie(play="video/video1.webm") any path to the video file.
label start:
....scene titlevideo #video instead of background
...."Text."

If you just need to insert a video, then I use a code that just needs to be added to the game.
....$ renpy.movie_cutscene("video/video1.webm")

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good start, i cannot tell how many games i have played that don't have a gallery or a way to repeat the scenes, good story, the girls are lovely, if i can say something negative is that i wish that the game have a little more content, but that is just me being greedy :ROFLMAO:.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Harem Dream World [v0.1.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 620mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Nice game but how do I even leave the house? The awful navigation system has me going round in circles.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Um... is the tattoo on the MC a Naaru from Warcraft?

How do you pronounce Xeses? I'm thinking 'zee' and 'seas' like bodies of water, but i could also imagine 'ex-seas' like a sort of pig latin 'sexy'.

I hope that reference to superhero world about superheroes from our world is a placeholder, i loooathe parody games and if this game is going to end up with she-hulk and mystique in it i'd rather quit before the game gets to that point.

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
This was a good start and I had no problem to follow and get both girls. Well, I was a problem! ;) Because I remembered that it was afternoon and night, totally wrong, when it was noon and afternoon. So I had to sleep and rest more than needed! Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes