every time this game uses the words your or you're, it uses the wrong one

aside from that though i am enjoying it

Last edited:
Reactions: joehoe

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
every time this game uses the words your or you're, it uses the wrong one

aside from that though i am enjoying it
Most likely because the dev is not a native English speaker. English is one of a few languages that uses contractions.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess this one's not for me. It's a free roam I guess but all it is, is a lewd scene hunter. There has been zero player agency so far, meet someone - say yes to fucking - watch scene - cum where your told to - rinse and repeat. It doesn't get much more kinetic than this.

Reactions: Daddums

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Too much clicking in the lewd scenes, Faster-Faster-Faster-Continue-Faster-Faster-Cum, and like that. Hate that, so I'm leaving the game. Even if like some other parts.

• Sad
Reactions: joehoe

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Nice renders and animations. I tried to get through the prologue but as soon as the girl orgasmed from the MC descibing the goddess I lost all interest. That was a major turnoff for me. I only want my Li's to be interested in me and not be bisexual. I wish you the best with your game.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
any upcomming udates soon? (hope it's a big update) i really enjoy the game and hope there will be more stuff added

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Does anyone have plans to make a compressed version? the game is very nice but already now it's 1GB and if it continues at this rate at the max next time, then I'll be forced to give up and I'd be really sorry

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes