• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"From mythical fantasy, to futuristic sci-fi, to the spooky supernatural, to monster girls, this world has everything you'd want plus more"

No, it doesn't. Personally, I don't want the shitty Honey Select graphics in any game. If you want to make a western game with high resolution graphics, there are two options: Blender or Daz 3D.

Also, the archives are named "Mac" and "PC". Big news, friend: a mac is also a pc. I think you mean "Mac" and "Windows".

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Harem Dream World [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 377Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I'm truly enjoyed every single words and scripts thanks to the dev.waiting for more content and want more different girls in the harem

Jan 24, 2021
04Results.png

You have voted, and Daena has gotten the dub for this poll. It was very close between Kat and Daena, but the patrons put Daena just over the edge and she will get a new story event this update. But don't fret, these other girls will most likely get new stories in the update after this one. And poor Lola and Jamie, no love for the human girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joehoe

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Heya, how did you add that pretty fur on Kat? I don't think that I've seen somethink like this anywhere on characters creatad in HS / HS2 so do you mind sharing where I can find that assets for my catgirls? Of course I do not want to use blue, my girls are more unique. If it's possible, I will gladly use this material instead of skin on full body.

HD_Dreamwalker

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Heya, how did you add that pretty fur on Kat? I don't think that I've seen somethink like this anywhere on characters creatad in HS / HS2 so do you mind sharing where I can find that assets for my catgirls? Of course I do not want to use blue, my girls are more unique. If it's possible, I will gladly use this material instead of skin on full body.
It's 2 different character models. One is with the 4k skin shader and no fur, the other is with the fur shader. So in any scene with Kat, I have both models lined up together, take 2 screenshots of each model, and combine them in photoshop.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
OK. And what shader / fur are you using? I want to create / edit charaters that have this or similar type of fur instead of skin.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A nice update, but very short. I really like Gamer Girl, and it was nice to see others opening up

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Slide 9 the green girl seems to be missleading thicc as she doesn't appear thicc in any other slides Or is she really that thicc?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes