IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
Question: In regards to private events, can you only talk to one girl with each of those events, or is there a way to repeat one location multiple times, like the initial town? Because I'm trying to figure which girl should I be focusing on for the private event, and I haven't a clue
I personally chose the knight in the initial town because you get a little bit of extra max health. But I don't think you can do one location multiple times.

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
Not sure. If you've progressed far enough into the game, you should have that option. I think a few inns don't have that ability, but most should. It's working fine on my end (I finished the first private event in Topa, used the inn with the minimum 3 fragments, and was able to trigger the event there).
You have to go back to cave event then get 1st 3 fragment first. That's why nothing happend when you're sleep

1577527834783.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
What's the highest rank/level of civilian you can have? Maybe 99?
No idea. Honestly, there's no point in leveling up as a Civilian, as that 'class' doesn't learn any skills or offer any benefits.

So, I guess I got the bad ending. I beat the emperor with ease (ninjas are bullshit), but at the end my MC ends up alone. Did I miss a lot of affection gain or something?
Ninjas? Haha, that double sword tech (and healing OP with them too); fwiw, double sword in most FF games makes that class OP anyway. If you've got the alone ending, I'm assuming you chose to get the Coldtree dew (or whatever it's called) on your own? I think that's one of the main turning points of the game and that particular one influences who you end up with (I tested this by manipulating affection values of the girls, and no matter how high/low I raised them, I always got the ending with the girl I stayed with during that particular event).

Question: In regards to private events, can you only talk to one girl with each of those events, or is there a way to repeat one location multiple times, like the initial town? Because I'm trying to figure which girl should I be focusing on for the private event, and I haven't a clue
Answered this already. Yes, you can only talk to one girl per event. I'd recommend saving before each event to see what happens per event; certain choices and girls present benefits (there's always a choice per girl that gives the most affection gain, and certain girls on certain events provide some special permanent benefits/items too).

You have to go back to cave event then get 1st 3 fragment first. That's why nothing happend when you're sleep
Thanks, I already replied a page back about that issue. And personally, I've never run across the issue because I've ALWAYS gone back to the cave in all my playthroughs.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
If you've got the alone ending, I'm assuming you chose to get the Coldtree dew (or whatever it's called) on your own? I think that's one of the main turning points of the game and that particular one influences who you end up with
I collected it on my own and got the harem ending. I had the orgy in the hotspring which might have an effect as well; after I had done so, it unlocked a third night event for all three girls.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
Holy hell, I get some of you are lazy, but this was answered two posts above yours, and there's multiple ways to do it.
You can even google this. -____-'

Mentioned a few posts before yours. If you've progressed enough and gone back to the cave in the beginning (when everyone in Topa's mentioning a loud noise coming from there),
then you should get an event which unlocks the nighttime visits.

Sorry, to be clear, TL for you is translation? And are you referring to the Scripts file, or just script as a generic term.
I used Translator ++ to tweak the Scripts file, which apparently broke a TON of stuff that I and others are just fixing now.
If you're referring to the game's script (dialogue), it's more or less the same, but I added 'flavor' to it to make it more interesting at points, or to help the player along, since parts of the game aren't exactly intuitive.

Errr ... if you rescued Charlotte, you've beaten about a quarter of the game, lol. Your next step is to visit the pirate's lair and then the elven village.
Each heroine gets affection points when choosing them for events, which unlock subsequent events with them.
You can do whatever you want (it's an RPG). Dunno why you're asking if you explicitly say that you've already made up your mind though.
And it's called HAREM fantasy, so I'd recommend raising up everyone, which is possible, in order to get the best ending.
Of course, if you like monogamy or a particular girl, focus on her (but you'd be better off playing another game then).

If you're asking, you didn't actually beat the FULL game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u dont have to answer if u dont want to, u know, none is forcing u to do things, now how am i supposed to know, there someone already answer it, i am not gonna look thru every page of every game to look for answers, its more ez to just ask by leaving a comment, and an actual helpful person would reply eventually without being an ass about it

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
u dont have to answer if u dont want to, u know, none is forcing u to do things, now how am i supposed to know, there someone already answer it, i am not gonna look thru every page of every game to look for answers, its more ez to just ask by leaving a comment, and an actual helpful person would reply eventually without being an ass about it
There's barely 11 pages in this thread my dude, if you can't be bothered or even do a simple forum search through this thread I don't know what to say

Even considering that and he tells you where to find an answer, you go and call him an ass too? Is this real life?

Maybe next time we should just ignore your questions, since it's the more ez way to handle it.

Last edited:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Considering you having more time writting your baseless complaint than using your brain to use the search bar on the top right of the website
and type in your keywords for your questions like "save", "cheat", "pirate", "Charlotte", etc.
and also selecting to search in the thread, before you further complain about getting results from other threads leads me to the presumtion, you being quite entitled and expecting others to solve all your problems.

For your own sake, I'll tell you this: "Don't expect people to help you in ANY way, much less to give you attention AT ALL.
EG was even kind enough to give you a reply at all, even pointing you to the right direction.

And for your information, EG is a human being too. EG has things to do like providing shelter, food, daily necessities. Working on other projects, to shut up every single commentor asking for another japanese game to be translated multiple times.

IT TOOK ABOUT A WHOLE YEAR AND EG WORKS ALL ALONE ! ! !

Ffs, I bet you didn't even read the JP readme txt with google translates help, much less the readme txt of EG or even his "srsly, read this important text" txt.

TL DR: Press the "F5" key, you lazy bumhole -.-

Reactions: JLoveless and Baemz

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
How much Affection did you end with? (It can be seen by going Status -> Profile)

Each of the first two night crawling events (inn events using fragments) gives +10 Affection for each girl, the hot spring event in the snow town gives +10000 Affection, and the third night crawling event for each (unlocked after the hot spring event) gives +100000 Affection.

For example, in my run Monica finished with 110090 Affection. The other two were similar and I got an end where I banged the three.
Oh wow. I had like 70 for each of them. I peeped in the hotsprings but they just got mad. I went back and didn't peek and didn't get anything like that.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Am I the only one who gets into a loop after using either a gun attack or holy strike?
No, I had the same with Holy Strike so I stopped using it.
I posted a patch a few posts back, and also updated my patch on ULMF, which fixes a bunch of bugs (thanks to other posters).
Try using that one. I never heard of the gun attack failing, but I fixed the Holy Strike problem at least.
Can you let me know if the gun attack fails after patching your games?

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Oh wow. I had like 70 for each of them. I peeped in the hotsprings but they just got mad. I went back and didn't peek and didn't get anything like that.
I think Affection score itself doesn't mean much, just the events that you do. I treated the three equally - whenever I was asked my favourite I would pick the 'all equal' option - did one Private Event for each, picked the 'Good' karmic option every time, collected the mountain dew by myself, and rescued them all within the time limit. In terms of night visits, Monica twice and the other two once.

With that, when I peeped in the hot springs they were all good with that (though seemingly mad at first).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good game and A fine translation. Good understandable dialog, easy to read. yeah a few lines of dialog going off the screen, however I have translated a few games myself and It is damn tough to get all the lines to stay in the stupid box all the time. you get enough of the text to figure out what is up. Good job emerald_Gladiator. I can see the effort you put into this and the year spent on this is not wasted. I'm thankful you took the time to bring an interesting game to us.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Looking at the description, I see that it's a harem fantasy type game but your heroines get raped by orcs and stuff.
Doesn't this game need the NTR tag?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes