Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nope, sorry. I'm in definite agreement with you that it'd be awesome if all the girls could get pregnant (it's one of my fetishes too). But the art just doesn't go that way. I tweaked some of the wording of the story to imply that the MC does get all or some of them pregnant though, or at least there's a desire to do so.
Uhm...out of pure curiosity,is there much "tweaking" of the script in the TL?

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know if there is more content with the princess after you rescue her?
And what do the points do for each main heroine? Do I focus on one girl per playthrough (not gonna happen) or get everyone as high as possible equally

Reactions: wwgwa

Benanissimo

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry if this is stupid but is there a way to unlock all scenes. I played through the whole game but now it's either go to old save files and try to find them or create a new one. Maybe a 100% save file?

Benanissimo

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry if this is stupid but is there a way to unlock all scenes. I played through the whole game but now it's either go to old save files and try to find them or create a new one. Maybe a 100% save file?
Nevermind. Found myself a different solution. Sifted through the game files and found the pics.

Reactions: Bandalz

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
How do I get to the top of the tower with the nun? Can't find the secret entrance
Go as high as you can and then go back down, the characters should say "we should check for secret entrances", then go back up and check the bottom left area of the big main pillar.

Sigglypuff

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to use the boat again? I've pressed ever key on my keyboard but nothing seems to happen when im at a dock. Do i have to play more to get access to it again? *Currently at the tower*

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Finally finish the game the rape part look like it all avoidable ( evil choice will make some sub-heroine get rape usually when you choose not to save them ) main heroine can get rape if you too slow on saving them in empire ship

Maybe it just me i prefer sub heroine way more then those main 3 except for monica the other 2 kinda scare me especially the elf girl it look gross somehow

Atleast monica look cute with every job outfit

Reactions: Tshadow616

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
Are there any cheat codes for money? or anything else
In the first town's inn 2nd floor you can get all kinds of cheat items with the code 1192.
you get an item that give +10 lvls and an item that summon a very weak monster that gives 9999 job exp and 10m gold

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I just finished I didn't see a single scene from Mead or a scene from pregancy (good ending / harem). Can anyone explain / help me ??
Ps. As I read the guide, I saw that there is a hidden stone that unlocks all the scenes where I can find it?

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Is it Angel's Branch?
No, if you got the demon breath, or if you played final fantasy, or any jrpg, you should know, that at this point in game, you'll only get these great items after overcoming great difficulties.
And a "maze" is not difficult.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys! I am kinda stuck on a point where I get the flying ship. Could anyone instruct me where to go? Thanks in advance :D

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes