Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is there a way to increase the screen size
Holy hell, I get some of you are lazy, but this was answered two posts above yours, and there's multiple ways to do it.
You can even google this. -____-'

View attachment 498198
Sleeping in the inn nothing happens.
Do you have to be (Evil) to creep?
Mentioned a few posts before yours. If you've progressed enough and gone back to the cave in the beginning (when everyone in Topa's mentioning a loud noise coming from there),
then you should get an event which unlocks the nighttime visits.

Uhm...out of pure curiosity,is there much "tweaking" of the script in the TL?
Sorry, to be clear, TL for you is translation? And are you referring to the Scripts file, or just script as a generic term.
I used Translator ++ to tweak the Scripts file, which apparently broke a TON of stuff that I and others are just fixing now.
If you're referring to the game's script (dialogue), it's more or less the same, but I added 'flavor' to it to make it more interesting at points, or to help the player along, since parts of the game aren't exactly intuitive.

Does anyone know if there is more content with the princess after you rescue her?
And what do the points do for each main heroine? Do I focus on one girl per playthrough (not gonna happen) or get everyone as high as possible equally
Errr ... if you rescued Charlotte, you've beaten about a quarter of the game, lol. Your next step is to visit the pirate's lair and then the elven village.
Each heroine gets affection points when choosing them for events, which unlock subsequent events with them.
You can do whatever you want (it's an RPG). Dunno why you're asking if you explicitly say that you've already made up your mind though.
And it's called HAREM fantasy, so I'd recommend raising up everyone, which is possible, in order to get the best ending.
Of course, if you like monogamy or a particular girl, focus on her (but you'd be better off playing another game then).

Sorry if this is stupid but is there a way to unlock all scenes. I played through the whole game but now it's either go to old save files and try to find them or create a new one. Maybe a 100% save file?
If you're asking, you didn't actually beat the FULL game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Holy hell, I get some of you are lazy, but this was answered two posts above yours, and there's multiple ways to do it.
You can even google this. -____-'

Mentioned a few posts before yours. If you've progressed enough and gone back to the cave in the beginning (when everyone in Topa's mentioning a loud noise coming from there),
then you should get an event which unlocks the nighttime visits.

Sorry, to be clear, TL for you is translation? And are you referring to the Scripts file, or just script as a generic term.
I used Translator ++ to tweak the Scripts file, which apparently broke a TON of stuff that I and others are just fixing now.
If you're referring to the game's script (dialogue), it's more or less the same, but I added 'flavor' to it to make it more interesting at points, or to help the player along, since parts of the game aren't exactly intuitive.

Errr ... if you rescued Charlotte, you've beaten about a quarter of the game, lol. Your next step is to visit the pirate's lair and then the elven village.
Each heroine gets affection points when choosing them for events, which unlock subsequent events with them.
You can do whatever you want (it's an RPG). Dunno why you're asking if you explicitly say that you've already made up your mind though.
And it's called HAREM fantasy, so I'd recommend raising up everyone, which is possible, in order to get the best ending.
Of course, if you like monogamy or a particular girl, focus on her (but you'd be better off playing another game then).

If you're asking, you didn't actually beat the FULL game.
Was wondering about those mechanics, thanks for answering tho!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, damn that was a lot. Would REALLY help if y'all just read through the thread to get answers, or just used the search function of this thread, because I'm seeing that so many of you are asking the exact same question.

I'm trying my best to help, but I think I need to start ignoring y'all because I'm trying to patch this game with fixes, and then translate a new game, but all these incessant and frankly redundant questions are taking up my free time here. Sorry.

Reactions: Baemz

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
While I'm waiting for the OP to update, I'm gonna post a patch here that should fix quite a few bugs and improve dialogue/word-wrapping. Thanks to Mattn915 and Aeternalis over at ULMF for their help.
This isn't comprehensive (e.g. still can't figure out why getting antidotes/potions from barrels/boxes say "I got poisoned") and I'm still working on it, but it does remove a lot of the problems like the Steal Mechanic, multi-targeting for spells, naming party members, etc.

Just replace the Data folder in your directory with this one.

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
same as JayAn, I got the flying ship, where next?
Got it sorted out - check the library west of the elven city. Then proceed right and talk to the scientists gathered in the circle (right scientist) in the top right corner of the map

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Heh sorry if that was unclear,I was talking about the game´s script(in the narrative sense).
Thank you for answering the question.
Not a fan of adding "flavor" but thats obviously your choice as the translator.
Oh and yes,TL is commonly used as an abbreviation for translator and translation(if I remember correctly wiki even has an entry for it).

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
oh damn!
tried playing using auto translator at one time but....i just even more confused by what it translate lol
anyway glad this one got translated

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Heh sorry if that was unclear,I was talking about the game´s script(in the narrative sense).
Thank you for answering the question.
Not a fan of adding "flavor" but thats obviously your choice as the translator.
Oh and yes,TL is commonly used as an abbreviation for translator and translation(if I remember correctly wiki even has an entry for it).
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just wanted to be sure.
Haha, all good. Playing other English-translated JRPG games, I can definitely see where they added flavor and comparing it to the little Japanese I know, it's MUCH easier to read and quite honestly more enjoyable. And my 'flavor' also makes the game clearer and provides more valuable information that's not included in the original game.

I could always just machine-translate and provide the simplest translation possible, but it'd make the game seem boring or rudimentary as hell; for an RPG specifically, I think story/dialogue is extremely important to a player's experience. But of course, I can't force anyone to actually like those elements or agree with me.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Where do you get fragments of desire after initial 3 though? i randomly found 2
Every town has one hidden somewhere, as does every dungeon. You're also able to steal one off every monster-type boss.

One of the earlier posts in this thread has a basic walkthrough linked which mentions where they are.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The boss is so strong i cant defeat it helps pls...
Which boss? Please be specific when asking for help.
As usual for basically all RPGs, grinding is a surefire way to win.
Or the chest on the second floor of Topa inn (code 1192) has items that make the game easy, provided you've gone far enough to access it.

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
1577506096440.png

Going through the game right now, thanks for translating and providing the game.
I'm the type to open all the chests so this one floating chest is bothering me LOL.
A little help? This is in the pirate cave, after you jump in after the dude that kidnapped the pirate queen.

EDIT: nevermind, you can walk on water soon

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
View attachment 498626

Going through the game right now, thanks for translating and providing the game.
I'm the type to open all the chests so this one floating chest is bothering me LOL.
A little help? This is in the pirate cave, after you jump in after the dude that kidnapped the pirate queen.
lol, I just got past this bit yesterday and was wondering the same thing before I moved on.

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
So, I guess I got the bad ending. I beat the emperor with ease (ninjas are bullshit), but at the end my MC ends up alone. Did I miss a lot of affection gain or something?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Question: In regards to private events, can you only talk to one girl with each of those events, or is there a way to repeat one location multiple times, like the initial town? Because I'm trying to figure which girl should I be focusing on for the private event, and I haven't a clue

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Question: In regards to private events, can you only talk to one girl with each of those events, or is there a way to repeat one location multiple times, like the initial town? Because I'm trying to figure which girl should I be focusing on for the private event, and I haven't a clue
They appear to be one-offs, as far as I can tell; it mainly seems to be just whoever you want to know about, the Affection boost seems piddly in the face of late game events (see below). I just picked them in order (Monica one town, Rena next, etc.) and ended with the harem end.

So, I guess I got the bad ending. I beat the emperor with ease (ninjas are bullshit), but at the end my MC ends up alone. Did I miss a lot of affection gain or something?
How much Affection did you end with? (It can be seen by going Status -> Profile)

Each of the first two night crawling events (inn events using fragments) gives +10 Affection for each girl, the hot spring event in the snow town gives +10000 Affection, and the third night crawling event for each (unlocked after the hot spring event) gives +100000 Affection.

For example, in my run Monica finished with 110090 Affection. The other two were similar and I got an end where I banged the three.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes