Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for the Wall o Responses (I'll spoiler next time).

Just a reminder that I'm a humble translator, and I'm offering a translation, not a walkthrough. Therefore, I hope y'all will help each other out, because answering these things takes time that I could be using to translate other things (or ya know, work/live life). Also, if you spam post the same question that someone already asked/answered without actually using the thread's "search" button or simply looking through a few pages, you're a jerk.

Oh yeah, if you're also having difficulty and getting frustrated ... remember that you're playing a friggin RPG. Sometimes it's supposed to be a bit perplexing at times. If you're getting stuck too often, you might be the same guy that needs Gamefaqs to beat Pokemon (... yeah, that was me too).

That being said, I admitted in the Read Me that I'm not savvy at RPGMaker at all, and in my translation efforts, I may have broken a few things (E.g. the Steal mechanic, multi-targeting for spells, etc). mattn915 helped me fix a few things so I'll ask the OP to update the game with a patch once I can assure I understand how his fixes work. He's posted his patch on ULMF if you wanna go there first.

Dec 13, 2018
Stuck to find the Sky Crystal? Can someone tell me the route to find it? I already went to the North Cave of the first vilage and killed the boss down there. Where to next ?

I also have 12 fragment of desire, but whenever i sleep in inn, i never encountered a choice to sneak to the girls room

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

misteralter

Jul 22, 2018
Stuck to find the Sky Crystal? Can someone tell me the route to find it? I already went to the North Cave of the first vilage and killed the boss down there. Where to next ?

I also have 12 fragment of desire, but whenever i sleep in inn, i never encountered a choice to sneak to the girls room
Ancient Laboratory

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017

I also have a boat load of fragments and nothing occurs at the Inn

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

I also have a boat load of fragments and nothing occurs at the Inn
Not sure. If you've progressed far enough into the game, you should have that option. I think a few inns don't have that ability, but most should. It's working fine on my end (I finished the first private event in Topa, used the inn with the minimum 3 fragments, and was able to trigger the event there).

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
There is a crash in pirate cave, when you try to steal an item out of a barrel on the left side of a room. I think it was near the entrance where you caan get to the pirate port or jump down into the chasm to fight Dave/Dante/Daniel (forgot his name).

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
Mother of god there are so many questions.

I fixed that. I'm gonna contact the OP to update the game with a patch, and also mattn915's fixes.

I think my previous reply answers your question. It's not animated in the sense of speedy frames that create the illusion of motion, but rather still CG pictures that move back and forth between each other. Just play the game if you don't know what I'm talking about, since I think I explained it even more poorly this time around.

Okay, first, don't spam post.
Second, I just answered that question a page back. There's a secret switch on the 6th floor wall.

Well, in a way. It's mostly the ending, since your good/evil level dictates what ending you get. But your affection with the girls also influences whether or not you get scenes with them. There are also certain scenes you must choose to get during a single playthrough, for example, at the Elvish village, when trying to cure your Elvish party member. Just save at a certain point and replay from there if you want them all.

Another example is the true onsen (hot springs) scene - I failed to get it myself, because I believe it's triggered by specific actions; I had to cheat to get it, lol. Yamemai probably explained this much better than I.

As in the Read Me, please tell me exactly what happened. I'm guessing you ran into the Battle scene bug, which is present in the original game, and also described in the Read Me. Remember to save constantly too. Someone posted a save a few pages back as well.

Thanks. Mattn913 fixed this and a few other things that my stupid brain couldn't figure out. I'm gonna post over at ULMF, but I'll ask the OP here to update with a patch.

Ya know, I had that happen once too, and I have no idea why (I've got a decent enough computer and almost no programs open). I swear it's not anything I did though. Sounds stupid, but can you just restart your computer and try again?

I also explained this earlier. After getting a few (3) Fragments of Desire, just sleep at the inn. You'll get the trigger to choose which girl to 'visit'.

Ah damn it, that's my bad. I'll fix, though can I ask if that's EVERY chest? And if not, can you tell me which chest it is? (I think there's a single map that actually has just this problem, lol).

Did you heal her yet? If not, you need to climb the mountain to get her cure. If you've already done that ... errr ... I think it's going to the snow village using the airship. Sorry, I've been so busy actually translating and bugfixing that I haven't played the game in a while.

Yeah it is (otherwise I'd never play the game myself, haha). The game doesn't have a day-night cycle, except in scripted events, so you actually need to sleep at the inn with at least 3 Fragments of Desire in inventory to get the trigger to see those scenes. I'm impressed you beat the game without even seeing those scenes though (not only are they a pretty rewarding part of the game, but they're mentioned a few times in dialogue too, and never going to an inn is like never going to a Pokemon Center, lol).

I was going to offer my regret for that, but after reading some of the comments here, I'm not apologetic.
People don't read the Read Me (myself included). I stand by what I said. And hey, if you actually read that, thank you.
for the antidote pickup giving the you got poisoned, it's every chest and hidden pickup I found so far and i'm at the elven village right now.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There is a crash in pirate cave, when you try to steal an item out of a barrel on the left side of a room. I think it was near the entrance where you caan get to the pirate port or jump down into the chasm to fight Dave/Dante/Daniel (forgot his name).
Thanks (and thanks for being at least somewhat specific). I'll check it out and fix it.

Also, maybe that's the game reminding you that stealing is wrong. LOL.

EDIT: Found and fixed. I'm not uploading to F95 until I know enough about the major bugs to squash them though. Just ignore this one for now.

for the antidote pickup giving the you got poisoned, it's every chest and hidden pickup I found so far and i'm at the elven village right now.
Ah geez. Okay, that's definitely a problem then. It shouldn't be too difficult of a problem for me to fix. Still trying to work with Mattn915 to ensure that any smaller changes I make aren't branched, since my changes would overwrite his (and his are far more crucial). Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
This game is heavily based on Final Fantasy 3 events (the original NES one, not the 6 that is named 3 in the SNES America). lol.
Still playing. Just wanted to say this.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This game is heavily based on Final Fantasy 3 events (the original NES one, not the 6 that is named 3 in the SNES America). lol.
They remade a version of 3 for the DS.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Therefore, I hope y'all will help each other out, because answering these things takes time that I could be using to translate other things (or ya know, work/live life). Also, if you spam post the same question that someone already asked/answered without actually using the thread's "search" button or simply looking through a few pages, you're a jerk.
A man can dream... A man can dream :unsure:

Anyone know the codes for the standing gallery images?
Read Me.txt
[Hints]
- The Game code during the credits is 1192; use it to unlock Gallery stuff and the House of Beginners chest.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know the codes for the standing gallery images?
Read the Read Me. It's at the bottom in the Hints section.

Yeah, when playing and translating, I tried to keep the FF vibe in mind.
That being said, even though I love me some FF, it's embarrassingly bad how often I needed to jump over to google for certain Japanese Kanji, only to realize it was referring to some item, equipment, or enemy that any FF fan would instantly recognize.

One of my many regrets (other than the massive load of bugs), is failing to get across the FF feeling even more, because this game has a myriad of references that I'm sure I missed or could've translated better.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes