VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The thing is when I am clicking on that door marked in red it is taking me to the living room instead of giving those two choices of school and return. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes you must be either that or your game is bugged.
So you see in this image

There are two door ways in front they lead to the living room with the tv the arrow leads back to the kitchen ...
and to the right by the window next to the chest is another door with a red border that is the exit.
Is that the door you are trying?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Yes you must be either that or your game is bugged.
So you see in this image

There are two door ways in front they lead to the living room with the tv the arrow leads back to the kitchen ...
and to the right by the window next to the chest is another door with a red border that is the exit.
Is that the door you are trying?
Got it now, but it was not showing red border on that door, just when I took mouse there it was highlighting so I was not able to get it. Thanks anyways.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Got it now, but it was not showing red border on that door, just when I took mouse there it was highlighting so I was not able to get it. Thanks anyways.
Ah OK, I put the border on the image to make it easier to see... seems like it only confused things.
Anyway I'm glad it's sorted now, Have Fun!

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Have not seen a single new scene. No idea where these 430 new images are. Started new game and gave up after 10 min of the same old content.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Android version, the game crash while on the PE teacher scene (day 1), then, if not triggering her, there nowhere to go out of back inside ( she being then again the only left choice).

I've gone with the head teacher first, x the PE daughter 2nd. Which make the PEteacher 3rd.
If useful I can post saves. (since it is not far in the game did you do it directly)

Also could the android version be added the optional content?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Have not seen a single new scene. No idea where these 430 new images are. Started new game and gave up after 10 min of the same old content.
Err...did u really played v0.1.0 before?
I mean, i also decide to start a new game after finishing the v0.2.0 once with my v0.1.0 save data, and notice that the Kasumi's surprise in the first evening are included as new images (redone)

Android version, the game crash while on the PE teacher scene (day 1), then, if not triggering her, there nowhere to go out of back inside ( she being then again the only left choice).

I've gone with the head teacher first, x the PE daughter 2nd. Which make the PEteacher 3rd.
If useful I can post saves. (since it is not far in the game did you do it directly)

Also could the android version be added the optional content?
Android player here, i've got no issues so far for completing v0.2.0 twice

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, maybe somebody asked him already.
> You obtained Emily's and Sophia's number.
But.. I don't have it. Only Tina & Lea. Twins be available only in the future updates, right?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, maybe somebody asked him already.
> You obtained Emily's and Sophia's number.
But.. I don't have it. Only Tina & Lea. Twins be available only in the future updates, right?
Yeah they will probably be added as a call option in an update.
So far as I'm aware the only girls who you can call atm are:
Solo - Tina & Stacy
Duo - Tina & Lea

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how to get tina phone number i found new text with lisa and the animation with the girl working at cafetria but after saying to tina we will call her there is no option for tina nither home or school harem room xD ?!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
how to get tina phone number i found new text with lisa and the animation with the girl working at cafetria but after saying to tina we will call her there is no option for tina nither home or school harem room xD ?!
Tina's number could be obtained on the early of the game
In fact, it's impossible to be missed since it obtained automatically even before Mindy telling the MC about the room function
Heck, u could even skip the intro in the beginning and still obtaining her number which could be used in the club room :D

As for home, atm it's just for Lea and it's just one-time event

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
There is a call option for one of the girls in the gym equipment room...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is a call option for one of the girls in the gym equipment room...
The Call option in the gym is only for Stacy atm
In the MC's room at school you can call Solo - Tina or Stacy Duo - Tina & Lea
At MC's Home Lea has a one time event to call

Reactions: Darkaura

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What game is the .gif in your signature from? It looks like Hack 'n Stalk... I've been holding off playing 3, as playing 2 halfway through was torture.
It's Sara from Milfy City I used ISCTORS Christmas Special preview image of Sara to make the gif by adding some snow and breath effects.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkaura

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
oh wrong name i meant lea not tina u see i sayed i talked to tina on cafetriya but it was actuly lea i just missplaced the names

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
oh wrong name i meant lea not tina u see i sayed i talked to tina on cafetriya but it was actuly lea i just missplaced the names
Before you can do the event where you call Lea to MC's home you need to speak to Kasumi first

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there another game similar to this one? Have the koikatsu?
Maybe you'll like , , , ,
There not all Koikatsu games but they have a similar style so... have a look through those

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes