VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I like this game, but personally I thought it was better as a visual novel. The choices are basically pointless and force the player to endlessly navigate through confusing pathways to find girls that may or may not be interacted with based off of nothing the player can extrapolate in any way. I miss the way this game was when it peaked (meeting the cheerleaders). I hope it returns to form.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I like this game, but personally I thought it was better as a visual novel. The choices are basically pointless and force the player to endlessly navigate through confusing pathways to find girls that may or may not be interacted with based off of nothing the player can extrapolate in any way. I miss the way this game was when it peaked (meeting the cheerleaders). I hope it returns to form.
Oh thanks for letting me know, damn that's a shame. I might check back later to see if this is fixed.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
It said I got the phone number of the 2 small sisters, but cant call them, future update?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It said I got the phone number of the 2 small sisters, but cant call them, future update?
I thinks so yeah if I remember correctly the only girls you can call in game atm are tina, lea? (the two cheerleaders) and stacy (dancer girl).

Thanador

May 2, 2017
enjoyed this though a little lost on where to go when so something to minimize or give a hint would be awesome

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
enjoyed this though a little lost on where to go when so something to minimize or give a hint would be awesome
Agreed some kind of hint system or activity guide maybe on the phone or map screen would be helpful
But atm you could try using the

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 154834

Kim & Anael & Morrigan:

- after making out with Tina(clubroom) and Stacy(clubroom) event starts in front of your classroom when it's 12 am
- talk with Kasumi in the evening
After talking to Kasumi is there anything supposed to happen?

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
Kim & Anael & Morrigan:

- after making out with Tina(clubroom) and Stacy(clubroom) event starts in front of your classroom when it's 12 am
- talk with Kasumi in the evening
After talking to Kasumi is there anything supposed to happen?
Yes,you can choose the evil move with lea(smack her ass)

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
how to go with kim?
Finish every move with them and go to classroom at 12:00am,it should work,or maybe you should make out at 8:00 and 10:00 to pass the time

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
v0.2.0b
Savegames from v0.1.0 should be ok to use

what is the point of putting that if v0.1.0 has such an oddball dirname we can't find it?!?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to go out after taking breakfast in the morning. I take breakfast then there is an arrow i move to living room there is an arrow i again get back to where Kasumi is working, how do I go out to school and all?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How to go out after taking breakfast in the morning. I take breakfast then there is an arrow i move to living room there is an arrow i again get back to where Kasumi is working, how do I go out to school and all?
You leave through the door in the ?? Living room maybe ?? I don't know what it's called the door I've marked red in the image just click on that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You leave through the door in the ?? Living room maybe ?? I don't know what it's called the door I've marked red in the image just click on that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But when clicking on where you have marked red is taking me to the living room how to go out from there further I am asking that.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes