VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Aye, thought that, too. I'd have at least expected it to say I'm done for now, or that I miss some very obvious exit. Game start allows me to skip day 1, yet there is no way out of day 1 if I don't.
When you have finished the last event in the gym on day 1 you will get the option to go home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've found the problem.
I turned tina down at first because I thought being late would actually matter, then visited her later.
The result seems to be that the left arrow in the entrance area never unlocks - there is no way to progress past the PE teacher and nurse.
If I immediately went in and got a bj from Tina I could continue later.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've found the problem.
I turned tina down at first because I thought being late would actually matter, then visited her later.
The result seems to be that the left arrow in the entrance area never unlocks - there is no way to progress past the PE teacher and nurse.
If you turn Tina down first then go to see the principal, you can return to Tina using the 3rd door (the one on the right of the nurse)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, yes, and I did, but that didn't matter. The arrow only unlocked on a new try, starting from the moment at the door where I could choose to follow her or not. I can't think of anything else I did differently.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've found the problem.
Try here for a fix to that bug.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
I found Tina & Lea in gym have some words speak by the wrong one.
she just finish a BJ but she say it's her turn.
maybe that should speak by another one ,right?

Rolling Joints

Jul 29, 2017
I actually had fun with what is in this game for now, I can't wait for more!

Though some of the girls faces are off-putting and weird at curtain angles, other than that, again, I can't wait for more!

Oct 23, 2018
good game, wish it was a bit more advanced allready , but only because i want to have a bit more teacher student intercourse or more girls availlable for the private room

but otherwise i can't complain at all, i also like the bit more anime-y character models

Oct 23, 2018

android version wasn't listed this is one i found ... i actually wonder why it isn't listed

works perfect on android tbh o.o

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem High School [v0.1.0] [SpliFF Productions]- Original Size: 832MB

Download PC (128MB): - - -

the nofile is down :(

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
I would like to know that too vic_.

I liked this one and I'm waiting to see what's next. Someone said that vanilla harem is no good, but man give us options. I did think that it was too easy. Shouldn't they be more afraid of the unknown?
More options with the maid would be nice too. Like we get home and we choose whatever we want to and maybe, after a few times doing it, a message would appear saying that she is tired and is going to sleep.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Waiting for more action with Mindy
Yeah, she might be old enough to be MC's mother, but hell she's hot af XD

anybody knows some other games like this one?
I would like to know that too vic_.

I liked this one and I'm waiting to see what's next. Someone said that vanilla harem is no good, but man give us options. I did think that it was too easy. Shouldn't they be more afraid of the unknown?
More options with the maid would be nice too. Like we get home and we choose whatever we want to and maybe, after a few times doing it, a message would appear saying that she is tired and is going to sleep.
If u're looking something similar to Koikatu, better give some love to HS Tutor then
But if u also a fan of harem like me, then spread more love by trying Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, and Solvalley School
Waifu Academy is also great, but its more like story driven type than total free roam imo

Nonetheless, those 5 including Harem High School are currently on my personal top list
Cant wait for their updates, lol :D

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I like her too! Sadly she isn't part of the next update...

but there are other cool things waiting for you, that's for sure.

Next week beta release :)

end of november public release
Argh damn, but then again theres a lot of hot chicks in HHS, so nevermind then XD

Nice! Cant wait for the update with more girls!
Hope everything goes well for the release then :)

Oct 3, 2017
This is the game of my dreams. I only wish the creator can keep it up, earn lots of money and bless us with more content every month. I've been looking all around for the "only male in the world" type of games. Now with the Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor and Harem High School I know there are people like me.

And to be honest, I love all the games I mentioned but this game is on another level for me.

I am sad that I cannot financially support the dev because of the shitty economic situation, but I'll contribute by saying this:

If you read the overview, if you're not much into too much drama, if you're bored of slow pacing games; this game is a high quality game with nice animations, cute characters and LOTS OF potential. If you can afford to give him some support, please do so. I'd hate to see an "Abandoned" or "Onhold" tag next to the game's name.

And dear dev, if you're reading this:
Content is the way to making money on Patreon. Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor always come with good content in almost every update. The more content in each update, the more followers you'll gain. I know you're trying to put the game mechanics in right now; but adding more classroom content or house content would liven things up. Oh, and of course the repeatable content is the heart and soul of this game, so keep them up with more options in every update. But there is something that most games don't do right: There must be a gradual change in the dialogs. Doing a repeatable content should be different in the first one, the second one and the ones after that (what I mean is at least 3 dialogues which get more intense gradually).

[I also personally love to be able to pick how the girls call me after spending some time with them; so this can be an option for the future. (For instance, I want all of them to call me Master because I am an egoist =)) )]

Anyway, best of luck to you.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes