VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
I'm kinda surprised how quickly this the updates come out, I think I've done everything but I'm still not sure, is there anything you can do at the cafeteria after the initial scene? I click on the girl but nothing happens, is this a bug or it still doesn't have content available for that character?

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
undid the archive and noticed, the videos were copied several times, was that to make it bigger?
also you never go back and tell the cheerleaders anything..
Wow... ok, I'll explain it to you. First of all, the videos aren't copied several times. When you unpack the archives there are 2 different folders for the animations, the game folder contains the old mp4 videos. The other folder(video) contains new and redone videos with .webm ending and even different names...( I want to remake all of the day 1 content), but it seems to me that you didn`t noticed that, right?

The cheerleader thing: I started making this game about 1-2 months ago. I'm sure you can play with the cheerleaders again in the next updates...

I'm kinda surprised how quickly this the updates come out, I think I've done everything but I'm still not sure, is there anything you can do at the cafeteria after the initial scene? I click on the girl but nothing happens, is this a bug or it still doesn't have content available for that character?
There is nothing to do at the cafeteria right now, sorry man!

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
If someone could make a game that makes that 100% then you'd have my ideal huge lesbian harem game.

One day I shall have my lesbian harem game, oh yes, it shall be mine. Yes I stole that line from Wayne's World, kinda, pretty sure his was about a guitar .... stop judging me.
I realize this is quite late but I know of at least one game that is an all girl harem builder/take over the.. city/world type game. The Lilith Device

Also, game looks interesting, will give it a try

Reactions: Avaron1974

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Really, really great game for how new it is! I love sluts and harems and I hate useless grinding so this game looks like it's perfectly to my tastes. This might become one of my favorites if it keeps up like this!

Only thing I'm missing is some way to tell if I've seen all the available content or not, but I'm sure that's planned already.

Reactions: splamo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
even though I rather games that make you work a little to get to where you want to get, I enjoyed the game

nonames22

Jul 3, 2018
is there anything to do it cafeteria after day 1 i try clicking on Rose but nothing and can we doing anthing with the twins

Alfa02

Oct 15, 2016
I found a bug, if you follow the history and don`t follow Tina when you try to go to the school left wing its not possible the arrow its gray not blue

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
which scenes a out?
i have tina/lea/ the maid at home
the teacher on day1
the blowjob in the classroom and the titjob in the cafeteria
and with the dance girl(forgot her name)

did i miss a scene? or is that all for the moment?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is there anything to do it cafeteria after day 1 i try clicking on Rose but nothing and can we doing anthing with the twins
No currently there is no content in the cafeteria except the Day 1 event with Rosie.

I found a bug, if you follow the history and don`t follow Tina when you try to go to the school left wing its not possible the arrow its gray not blue
Yeah that bug is already known.

which scenes a out?
i have tina/lea/ the maid at home
the teacher on day1
the blowjob in the classroom and the titjob in the cafeteria
and with the dance girl(forgot her name)

did i miss a scene? or is that all for the moment?
Well there are some other events/character interactions, though I think your only asking about H scenes.
Then I think you got them all but you can have more with Tina (solo)/Tina & Lea (Duo) if you call her/them to the player room. But I think that's all so-far.

Reactions: _SpliFF_

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@_SpliFF_ Super important and serious question when can we expect to have some fun with the twins?? I also wonder when we get to visit the cosplayers from day 1.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem High School [v0.1.0] [SpliFF Productions]- Original Size: 832MB

Download PC (128MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ethioman47

Nov 24, 2017
I'm stuck in the intro where i've done everything with Tina, her mom, and the nurse but when I go back outside to the front of the school, I can't go back home.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck in the intro where i've done everything with Tina, her mom, and the nurse but when I go back outside to the front of the school, I can't go back home.
Found the bug and uploaded new

Pc:

Mac:

Seems it only happens if you go to the principal before going with tina... if you decide to go with tina first the left arrow at the school entrance isnt grey anymore and you can progress further...
Or you use this workaround...

wraith17

May 28, 2017
can anyone tell me of a game where the mc lives with his stepmom and sis and gives private tution to girls from his school and do lots of ecchi stuff.that game was made by the same game maker engine or whatever.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes