3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
so does this get better or does the MC continue to be a low iq ape ?
If you're waiting for him to suddenly become intelligent, you might as well move on. His idiocy is pretty much the backbone of the plot.

I don't have much to say about your portrayal, but I seem to remember the MC is considered to have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Many with ASD have quite high conventional IQs, though "social IQ" can be a challenge.
I'd agree if we saw even brief glimpses of any intelligence from the MC. He's a moron. ASD or not.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
so does this get better or does the MC continue to be a low iq ape ?
I don't have much to say about your portrayal, but I seem to remember the MC is considered to have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Many with ASD have quite high conventional IQs, though "social IQ" can be a challenge.
If you're waiting for him to suddenly become intelligent, you might as well move on. His idiocy is pretty much the backbone of the plot.
The game is a tongue in cheek story of an Anti Netorare Warrior, an ANW, one might say.
ANTINE, perhaps?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Harem Highlander [v3.0b] [Eris Discordia] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 791 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 228 MB

Original Mac Size: 757 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 202 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Not gonna lie, I randomly decided to play this. I never heard of it before. But I'm glad I started playing it. Some people are criticizing that the MC is a complete idiot. But personally that's what I loved about this game. This game has made me laugh harder than any game I've played in a long time. Also I always chose to do the random off the wall options like howling like a wolf because they were just hilarious. I'll have to remember the name of this game and keep up with it to see how the story progresses. Also I love the fact that the moron MC is fighting against NTR, because I personally avoid NTR in any game that has it because that's just not for me.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, the MC's an idiot on purpose. This game is an intentionally outrageous *parody*. That's what I like about it, it's freaking hilarious. People complaining about the MC's idiocy and his over-the-top anti-NTR anctics are just trolling, imho. Or they're like half the posters on these threads who are so busy not reading that they beg for an updated patch on the very same page where it's already been stated that the past patch still works with this beta version. (There were 2 of those on this page alone.) Seriously, take it for what it is or just move on.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Not only I can't cheat in real life, but this dev is forbidding me from doing so in the game!

Why bother playing if you are obligated to follow social rules in the virtual world?

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes