Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
"Download has been temporarily removed while I update the mod to 0.8.1"
Lain is currently updating the mod to 0.8.1 there will be a link once he has finished updating the mod and uploaded it.
Edit: see post from Lain below

Last edited:

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
torrent link because 3gb in mega n give to download not because of the limit, does anyone have torrent link?

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
After starting use of the Mod, I notice that there always is a package for Kali (vibrator) at the door. This kept me from picking up the three new elves until I removed the Mod. When I reinstalled the Mod, the same package is there again, preventing delivery of anything else ordered.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I guess this would just be the wording. On Lin Level 26 event.
It says that it requires Android human outfit you give her. When the event plays out, you don't actually give her anything. You just gave her $100 and she bought that herself. I am thinking that is being named human outfit.

I am thinking it might need to be reworded possibly? It could be me just being tired as well :p

Also a text box on one of Ashleys dialog doesnt fully fit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
I think I may be experiencing a bug with this mod. When this mod is installed the door icon in the lobby is disappearing. This is making it impossible to check mail or go to the sanctuary.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I guess this would just be the wording. On Lin Level 26 event.
It says that it requires Android human outfit you give her. When the event plays out, you don't actually give her anything. You just gave her $100 and she bought that herself. I am thinking that is being named human outfit.

I am thinking it might need to be reworded possibly? It could be me just being tired as well :p
The guide says "You must have given Android the human outfit to unlock the event." So you don't give it to her during the event, it's just required to unlock the event. Otherwise the game will tell you that you can't do the event until you give her the outfit.

I think I may be experiencing a bug with this mod. When this mod is installed the door icon in the lobby is disappearing. This is making it impossible to check mail or go to the sanctuary.
That's a bug from the game, not the mod. You'll have to install the bug fix patch.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes