Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

kreekgod

May 28, 2019
In english please.
google translate is your friend

Вышла новая версия "Гарем - отеля". Могу ли я сделать чит на android-порту?
A new version of "Harem - hotel" has been released. Can i cheat on android port?

---

that said, kinda bad form to post russan on a primarily english board, in a primarily english post

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated my mod for 0.13.2, sorry it took a few days.

No new custom scenes in this update (really need to focus on other things right now sorry), but I did organize and write down a bunch of stuff for Juliet, Autumn, and someone else. So I think next major game update I'll likely add some amount of new stuff. Also I'm 90% sure I'll restore all of Violet's content next major game update.

Changelog:
  • Restored Jin's dungeon scenes to the game
  • Made minor improvements to some steps in the guides (thanks Jerecapra!)

khoatran955

Aug 11, 2021
Hi here can you clarify the instalition again, i put your folder onto the offical version and it doesnt work, this is my firs time doing this so please help me undestand

Shoranos

Dec 10, 2018
The cheat to raise everyone's stats to max doesn't seem to affect Felicity's submission, is that intentional?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The cheat to raise everyone's stats to max doesn't seem to affect Felicity's submission, is that intentional?
Ah, that's not intentional I just forgot that stat. I've added it to the cheat and it will be in the next mod version, thanks.

Maim Lain I understand that the mod is not compatible with the Russian version?
I have no idea if Russian translation is compatible or not, sorry.

Hi here can you clarify the instalition again, i put your folder onto the offical version and it doesnt work, this is my firs time doing this so please help me undestand
Read the instructions slowly. And make sure you have the 0.13.2 version of the game and not an older version.

PC & Android:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your HaremHotel app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click merge & replace

Reactions: Reij

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When I click on Felicity & Emma, I get this error!
Did you use cheats or the console to change the twin's friendship level? I think that's the most likely cause if you changed their friendship too high. If you didn't though, if you upload your save I can try to see what's wrong.

Am I crazy or didn't this use to add a few scenes with a succubus/vampire girl.
I'll add her to the game again next game/mod update.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Did you use cheats or the console to change the twin's friendship level? I think that's the most likely cause if you changed their friendship too high. If you didn't though, if you upload your save I can try to see what's wrong.
Here is the last backup:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Here is the last backup:
It's not a problem with the mod, it's a problem with your save like I said. The highest the twin's friendship can be in the game is 31, but in your save their friendship is 33. I'm not sure how many of their events you haven't seen because of it, but if you use the 'Cheat Mode!' in the cheat menu and set their friendship to 30 and play their last event (their guide mod button will work again), and that will complete their current story at least. You could maybe try setting it to less than 30 if you missed any of their events before that.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes