Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Guys I am confused.. please help.. how do I play the scenes ? Or how go i unlock whole gallery ?

Alastor69

Jul 20, 2021

Updated: 2021-08-10
Game/Creator: Harem Hotel /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.13.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Harem Hotel! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to $99999, maximize your stats with all girls, unlock all outfits & toys, and more.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Adding 11 new custom scenes that I've made
    • Adding 23 new custom art wallpapers to the in-game computer
    • Adding a playable in-game piano to the hotel lobby
    • Restoring Kali's removed cafe exhibition scenes to the game
    • Restoring Jin's dungeon scenes to the game
    • Restoring Kate's removed riddles to the game
    • Making the UI cleaner and more readable by using a better textbox and font
    • Probably some other cool stuff that I forgot to include here

New custom events/scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - -

View attachment 553429 View attachment 553430 View attachment 553431 View attachment 553432 View attachment 553433 View attachment 553434

Teasers of new scenes:
View attachment 215773 View attachment 215775 View attachment 215774 View attachment 330199
The cheat menu for changing the girls' stats doesn't scroll down. At least it doesn't on android.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
anyone can share me the pc folder of /game/images/ my folder is bug now

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If someone here wants to do a favor, when the v0.14 Pre-release #1 gets released pls make sure I know about it so I have time to add/make some new stuff, since I have a lot of ideas.

Possibly related: Are there any HH loremasters here that know if Runey ever named the clothes model girl from the online store? Or an unofficial name he might have mentioned at some point?

Reactions: Kakashi Hatake69

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
:)Thank you so much for your great mod. You are a fantastic creator. I missed you on . It was a little bit of time, to find you here. Please go on, your work is fantastic.;)

MegaGns

Apr 13, 2020
May I have an application with a mod? android 11 it doesn't let me access floder android it so bad

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; does this mod work with the current build? I just installed it, thought I'd have a go, but none of the quests in the original post here seem to be triggering.

I can find the piano and Jin's replaced dungeon scenes alright, but none of the 'new' quests.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Question; does this mod work with the current build? I just installed it, thought I'd have a go, but none of the quests in the original post here seem to be triggering.

I can find the piano and Jin's replaced dungeon scenes alright, but none of the 'new' quests.
it tells you on the main post where is says game version

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
it tells you on the main post where is says game version
Ah right, thanks.

Huh. Dunno why the new quests aren't triggering though... maybe I missed something...

EDIT:

Oh, nvm! Didn't realise you had to enable the scenes through the cheat menu...!

...Actually wasn't sure how to access the cheat menu at first. :p

the geek

Dec 15, 2020
Hi all, first thank you so much Lain this mod is incredible. I've gotten almost through every girl's scenes but there are a few that I can't figure out how to access:

1. I need to sit at the Piano for the bonus Lin scene, but I can't get to it somehow? I see it in the corner, clicking on it does nothing. The crazy thing is I swear I have sat at it before and played a few notes, but now I can't access it from the lobby at any time of day.
2. Ann Level 0 - I don't know who this character is? The mod says Your PC/Front Door Any time of day and nothing ever happens with that, I have used the PC a lot and the Door every day.
3. Vanessa level 0 - Evening at Kali's College. How do I get there? I've gone with her for special scenes, but now Kali is max level and is in her room at all times of day all week (except when shes in the lobby, utility room, etc)

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Hi all, first thank you so much Lain this mod is incredible. I've gotten almost through every girl's scenes but there are a few that I can't figure out how to access:

1. I need to sit at the Piano for the bonus Lin scene, but I can't get to it somehow? I see it in the corner, clicking on it does nothing. The crazy thing is I swear I have sat at it before and played a few notes, but now I can't access it from the lobby at any time of day.
Click on the stairs in the hall
2. Ann Level 0 - I don't know who this character is? The mod says Your PC/Front Door Any time of day and nothing ever happens with that, I have used the PC a lot and the Door every day.
It's a dark elf you can buy alongside Nia
3. Vanessa level 0 - Evening at Kali's College. How do I get there? I've gone with her for special scenes, but now Kali is max level and is in her room at all times of day all week (except when shes in the lobby, utility room, etc)
Kali's not going to school is probably something you should tell to Runey and not Lain

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Maim Lain,

I like your mod very much, it is a great addition to Harem Hotel.

I did some modding on it myself and put in a little convenience function, which allows you with the Numpad + and - keys to change the person which walkthrough is just shown (if a walkthrough is shown). This saves a lot of time for switching between the walkthroughs of different persons. I attached the file, I changed. If you like you can add the changes to your mod.

I added only "empty" textbuttons in the lain_guides.rpy and added a keysym to let them trigger by pressing + or -.
You should find all newly added lines just by looking for "keysym" in the file.

Best regards

Knallfall

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Will anyone be picking up this mod since Lain has been MIA for over a month? I hope they're ok.

A14guy

Nov 25, 2018
So I downloaded the mod and replaced my game folder w/ the modded game folder and got this error message when attempting to launch the .exe: 1638845140868.png

Anyone able to help out here?

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes