Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
For the most part, really enjoying the remakes, was bummed when Ellen said about teaching Lin and nothing came about of it, would have been cool with the part where Lin cleans Ellens clothes if Ellen had of stood there and told Lin how to suck you off.

The only other thing that bothered me in remakes (so far) is Maria's coffee date and you get the option to say Ellen is a hot milf it whatever it is if Ellen says to you she is not in a place to care for kids, then stands to reason she doesn't have any, so how can she be a milf, I know I know, but I just hate milfs, and Ellen is too hot to be a milf.

Interesting to see Lin and Jin double date be much earlier in the story than it is was in beta.
A scene with Ellen teaching Lin would definitely be good. Along with what you said, it'd be nice to give Ellen another scene. Ellen being considered a MILF is also odd because there's no indication she's ever had kids (except maybe Android, but that's only through a technicality).

There's something else that's bothered me a little bit for some time. Should you have chosen to have Lin call you by your name, I'd think there should be an extra reaction from Jin, Sylvia, etc. when you first meet them.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Heh, I just had a thought. How would Autumn react to the somewhat incestuous stuff going on with Kali and Lucy or with the twins? If MC's sister ever gets added to the hotel it could be especially interesting to see Autumn walk in while they're in the middle of something.

strider361

Nov 25, 2017
The only requirements for that event are: Slave route, Wait a few days, Friendship 1.
How do you get friendship to 1? Choosing Slave route reduces Sylvia to -1. Giving her access to the hot springs bumps her up to 0. I finished the long event on the island, but her friendship value didn't change during or after it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you get friendship to 1? Choosing Slave route reduces Sylvia to -1. Giving her access to the hot springs bumps her up to 0. I finished the long event on the island, but her friendship value didn't change during or after it.
Friendship isn't Happiness, Affection, or Obedience. Friendship keeps track of story.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A scene with Ellen teaching Lin would definitely be good. Along with what you said, it'd be nice to give Ellen another scene. Ellen being considered a MILF is also odd because there's no indication she's ever had kids (except maybe Android, but that's only through a technicality).

There's something else that's bothered me a little bit for some time. Should you have chosen to have Lin call you by your name, I'd think there should be an extra reaction from Jin, Sylvia, etc. when you first meet them.
Maybe as Ellen is a side character she might be one of the ones to get a remake next major update, here is hoping, I supposed milf could be as she is like a mum to everyone.

What bothers me more is how is Jin getting money for her meds when Nia said it is hard to get 100 bucks.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The gallery really needs to get some work put into it for the next update.

A lot of the scenes are in there, but so many aren't. I'd rather not have to make a dozen different saves just to revisit a certain sex scene. I wish it was a comprehensive and tidy as the Mythic Manor gallery.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Heh, I just had a thought. How would Autumn react to the somewhat incestuous stuff going on with Kali and Lucy or with the twins? If MC's sister ever gets added to the hotel it could be especially interesting to see Autumn walk in while they're in the middle of something.
HArd to say, depends on their religion, if it is anything like some of our real world ones, then there is a lot of it in their myths, so she might be able to justify it that way.
Take off, eh! ...to the great white north! It's a beauty, way to go!

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
HArd to say, depends on their religion, if it is anything like some of our real world ones, then there is a lot of it in their myths, so she might be able to justify it that way.

Take off, eh! ...to the great white north! It's a beauty, way to go!
Coo-Roo-Coo-Coo-Coo-Coo-Coo-Coo!

Can we replace Lin's vine outfit with one made of maple leaves in celebration of Canada Day?
pocket.gif jelly.gif
It's a jelly, Eh!

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes