『Rocket』

Sep 16, 2019
Hello i need help with kate's question which is this:
What you see directly before January and February that you can't see earlier in the month?

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
I have changed computers and forgot to take my saves with me, can someone upload a fully completed/love route save for me? I checked last 10 pages but found only a slave route save.

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
I have changed computers and forgot to take my saves with me, can someone upload a fully completed/love route save for me? I checked last 10 pages but found only a slave route save.
I think this one is pretty complete (0.9.2):

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Damn, not enough spare time in the day to be anywhere near seeing the new content yet after the restart haha. I forgot just how massive this game is but im enjoying every minute of it and amongst others I forgot how much I liked the Bar stuff. Moon is cute as a button and maybe under rated but Sarah is the real MVP. Not sure if either get more content but hopefully they will soon - im leaving the slaves till last as well I wanna make a save after doing everything else but prior to buying them so I can do the slave route im not enthusiastic about its the route with all the new stuff too see and do. I think Jinn isn't related at all to their storyline nor the Sanctuary building so I might grab her soon enough (she is by far my fave of the slaves anyway) but I definately am just pacing myself at the moment levelling up stats on the girls and not gorging on the content despite the temptation to.

Is there anyway to turn off Mari being prissy about you cumming inside her during the cowgirl repeat scene in her room (at part of story where ive came inside her repeatedly in threesomes in the likes and even in the shower to negative reaction but shes stuck in that live streaming first time fucking mindset where its an absolute no no which doesn't make sense given her feelings on the matter with everything that's happened since and it cant be because others are present as its happened in front of others in threesomes too).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Skode You heretic how dare you place Jin above Lin!. You deserve to be burnt at the stake!.
Seriously though glad you're enjoying the game as much as i do. ;)
Edit: But Lin is still best girl followed by Nia, even if she did scone MC's Noggin!. "To Disagree is blasphemy"
Nuh uh - Lin is lovely but dungeon master Jin is basically Lin with maxed out stats and a the body of a goddess to boot. Ann is a potential contender out of all of them but you know something no matter who we like from them were all winners! Hell if I had my way id be putting in a bid for the Drow just because of her sass at how shit a ride her trainer was and the endless challenge of satisfying her lol (maybe we will get chance to buy her further down the story but of course theres so many other characters needing fleshed out first I guess but im just that fucking greedy haha)

Reactions: tonicase24

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
CRUSADE! I call a crusade against Skode and their allies, This heresy can not go unpunished!.
Rise up fellow Lin lovers our main slaves honor is at stake!.

But i do agree training the Drow would be fun, Although I'm hoping for miss Ren first!.
As to being greedy... Well you and me both, I blame Runey for creating such great characters!.
Also half the fun is breaking the slaves in yourself!.
Who wants a fully trained slave who need to unlearn the failures of the previous master?.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
CRUSADE! I call a crusade against Skode and their allies, This heresy can not go unpunished!.
Rise up fellow Lin lovers our main slaves honor is at stake!.

But i do agree training the Drow would be fun, Although I'm hoping for miss Ren first!.
As to being greedy... Well you and me both, I blame Runey for creating such great characters!.
Also half the fun is breaking the slaves in yourself!.
Who wants a fully trained slave who need to unlearn the failures of the previous master?.
Sign me up. Just point me to where i can get a pitchfork. :ROFLMAO:

I have to confess that Jin is probably my least favorite character in the game, but that's only because I've never been big on her body type. Everyone has their own tastes in women, so I can't really fault Skode for being a heathen.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sign me up. Just point me to where i can get a pitchfork. :ROFLMAO:

I have to confess that Jin is probably my least favorite character in the game, but that's only because I've never been big on her body type. Everyone has their own tastes in women, so I can't really fault Skode for being a heathen.
Guess I now know who put her up for sale when I bought her haha

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes