TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why are 3/4 of the Windows links garbage?
Filesupload leads to re-direct shit. Uploadhaven has a nginx error. Nopy is always trash because it takes 3 hours to download something.
Nopy is hit and miss, they are new, and still in beta, so they occasionally have issues, but recent BS aside, they have been pretty good most of the time. Part of this is over use.
Uplaod haven works for me all the time.

Get a downloader (like Jdownloader2 or something), and you will have a lot less problems.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
how do you start the slave route with sylvia and nia. I think i am not on the slave route atm and I dont remember where it started, I also dont see any variable to change
You build a sanctuary, buy the girl, speak to her in the sanctuary, pick slave route.
If you have picked slave route, you can ask them to suck you off, if you can't you picked lovers route.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Just finished the latest version and it's dope! Anyone know any similar games I should try?
Mythic Manor is real chill and just a bunch of women and the MC pretty much (haven't finished it). It's the most like this i think.
HS Tutor is also just the MC and a ton of girls/women too. That uses Koikatu so the models are more animey. But the scenes are great.
Edit: a couple more
Dark Magic which again is just the MC and a ton of women to fuck
My New Family which is the MC and pretty much all his female relatives
House in the Rift, another one i haven't gotten too far in but also just seem like the MC and a bunch of women. Has an interesting premise too

Last edited:

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, I'm just about to start playing this game for first time so is there any walkthrough existing or is an one even necessary?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, I'm just about to start playing this game for first time so is there any walkthrough existing or is an one even necessary?
There is one, but it hasn't been updated for the new version yet. Evrything is fairly straighforward in the game, so there's usually no real need for it.

someboi331

Nov 10, 2019
it keeps saying that i need to raise Lin's friendship when ever i click on the $250 thing on Kali's door and i cant find anything to raise her friendship

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it keeps saying that i need to raise Lin's friendship when ever i click on the $250 thing on Kali's door and i cant find anything to raise her friendship
You raise her friendship by playing her story events.

Feb 11, 2018
i remember seeing Ashley and Emma and Felicity in the dungeon and Ashley was dominated, dose anyone remember where it was?
i thing it was separate from the story

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I F'd-UP by cheating (I think I changed Ashley's friendship too quickly) so I'm very limited to what actions I can do with her. Runey told me I'd have to restart a while ago. All the other girls seem to work fine.
SO.... does anyone have a recent save? Version 0.9 perhaps?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I F'd-UP by cheating (I think I changed Ashley's friendship too quickly) so I'm very limited to what actions I can do with her. Runey told me I'd have to restart a while ago. All the other girls seem to work fine.
SO.... does anyone have a recent save? Version 0.9 perhaps?
Never change anyone's friendship ...ever. You can try changing it back, but you will probably have to go back to a save from before you changed that.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes