Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
CRUSADE! I call a crusade against Skode and their allies, This heresy can not go unpunished!.
Rise up fellow Lin lovers our main slaves honor is at stake!.

But i do agree training the Drow would be fun, Although I'm hoping for miss Ren first!.
As to being greedy... Well you and me both, I blame Runey for creating such great characters!.
Also half the fun is breaking the slaves in yourself!.
Who wants a fully trained slave who need to unlearn the failures of the previous master?.
Sign me up. Just point me to where i can get a pitchfork. :ROFLMAO:

I have to confess that Jin is probably my least favorite character in the game, but that's only because I've never been big on her body type. Everyone has their own tastes in women, so I can't really fault Skode for being a heathen.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sign me up. Just point me to where i can get a pitchfork. :ROFLMAO:

I have to confess that Jin is probably my least favorite character in the game, but that's only because I've never been big on her body type. Everyone has their own tastes in women, so I can't really fault Skode for being a heathen.
Guess I now know who put her up for sale when I bought her haha

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
A torrent link would be highly appreciated. 5GB is just breaking the limit, and I'm not all too willing to forgo quality and go compressed.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Grimtown Thanks for the review! But I do have to point out something about this part of your review

At one time I hit a wall, when no more events would be available while two character stories were still unfinished. That was because I love Lin. I always came inside of her, never outside, and so she hadn't gained the "cum slut" trait (come on her 10 times). That trait was necessary for the story to advance. Bit of a bummer, but in context not completely unreasonable.
Stats are irrelevant to starting story! Everyone is told this when they start the game. 99% of the time you only have to wait. There is the rare case of Maria needing exhibitionism, but that's it, and the game tells you that. Other than that, all you do is wait and play other character's stories. You can even lose Cornwall's "orgy" event if you have no stats and still continue the story.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Grimtown Thanks for the review! But I do have to point out something about this part of your review

Stats are irrelevant to starting story! Everyone is told this when they start the game. 99% of the time you only have to wait. There is the rare case of Maria needing exhibitionism, but that's it, and the game tells you that. Other than that, all you do is wait and play other character's stories. You can even lose Cornwall's "orgy" event if you have no stats and still continue the story.
Hey Runey, thanks for clearing that up. I will write an addendum to the review.
I guess, it may have been a coincidence then. Or maybe I hadn't checked with Ellen for too long. I was already on day 189 and the only story event available was Kali's *talk ($250)*, which needed me to rise Lin's friendship. So I upped her missing traits one by one and the day after gaining the cum slut trait Ellen had a letter for me. I don't remember how long I hadn't spoken to her though. Sorry for the confusion.

All in all great work! Thank you for this! I will become a patron in August for a month or two. Money is really tight at the moment, and I can only afford very few $ per month, but this game is worth it!

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hey Runey, thanks for clearing that up. I will write an addendum to the review.
I guess, it may have been a coincidence then. Or maybe I hadn't checked with Ellen for too long. I was already on day 189 and the only story event available was Kali's *talk ($250)*, which needed me to rise Lin's friendship. So I upped her missing traits one by one and the day after gaining the cum slut trait Ellen had a letter for me. I don't remember how long I hadn't spoken to her though. Sorry for the confusion.

All in all great work! Thank you for this! I will become a patron in August for a month or two. Money is really tight at the moment, and I can only afford very few $ per month, but this game is worth it!
If it helps at all, whenever it talks about friendship, that usually refers to the girl's "Level" which is the big number in the upper left of her page. That's usually raised by doing her story events; although there are times where that girl may be part of another girl's event and could raise there as well.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
although there are times where that girl may be part of another girl's event and could raise there as well.
Thanks, this was such a case. I had finished the storylines of Ashley, Maria, Felicity & Emma, Android & Autumn (+Kate & Moon) and only Lin's and Kali's story weren't finished. I couldn't proceed with the Kali *talk ($250)* event, because of the missing friendship levels of Lin, which happened once I talked to Ellen and she gave me Cornwall's letter which let me advance with Lin's story.

I finished 0.10 yesterday, slept on it, bookmarked it and wrote a 9/10 review today. :)(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For the most part, really enjoying the remakes, was bummed when Ellen said about teaching Lin and nothing came about of it, would have been cool with the part where Lin cleans Ellens clothes if Ellen had of stood there and told Lin how to suck you off.

The only other thing that bothered me in remakes (so far) is Maria's coffee date and you get the option to say Ellen is a hot milf it whatever it is if Ellen says to you she is not in a place to care for kids, then stands to reason she doesn't have any, so how can she be a milf, I know I know, but I just hate milfs, and Ellen is too hot to be a milf.

Interesting to see Lin and Jin double date be much earlier in the story than it is was in beta.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, this was such a case. I had finished the storylines of Ashley, Maria, Felicity & Emma, Android & Autumn (+Kate & Moon) and only Lin's and Kali's story weren't finished. I couldn't proceed with the Kali *talk ($250)* event, because of the missing friendship levels of Lin, which happened once I talked to Ellen and she gave me Cornwall's letter which let me advance with Lin's story.

I finished 0.10 yesterday, slept on it, bookmarked it and wrote a 9/10 review today. :)(y)
I have to admit that Cornwall's letter seems to stump a lot of players. IIRC, the only way you even find out there is a letter is if you happen to talk to Ellen at that time. This can be a problem especially if you've already done all of the upgrades, because (IMO) there's never really a need to talk to her after that. Maybe there could be something in a future update that helps to let us know she's got something for us at the counter; although, it'd have to be done in a way that doesn't confuse us into hoping that "something" is something else. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I have to admit that Cornwall's letter seems to stump a lot of players. IIRC, the only way you even find out there is a letter is if you happen to talk to Ellen at that time. This can be a problem especially if you've already done all of the upgrades, because (IMO) there's never really a need to talk to her after that. Maybe there could be something in a future update that helps to let us know she's got something for us at the counter; although, it'd have to be done in a way that doesn't confuse us into hoping that "something" is something else. ;)
Potentially a 'post has arrived' notification, like when you buy stuff.
Then Ellen intercepts you at the door...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There is a problem with walkthrough mod. Downloads aren't working.
That's because the mod hasn't been updated yet, so the download was disabled until it is updated. This has been stated a few times over the last several pages, as well as on the mod page.

Reactions: mentwo
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes