bdpix

Dec 29, 2017
I fixed some kind of errors by adding this files in /game.

- Can not load save. (crashing game with some weird letters)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Spoilers ahead, you have been warned.
TL;RD:
Another awesome update that gives us some nice info and development, and some personal issues with the Twins father.
Alright,here it comes once again my attempt to do my review in english.. and ill try not to touch many spoilers.
Awesome, like always. It felt short but it wasnt after checking the clock (wich i supose its a possitive thing since i didnt got bored at any moment).
I said here a few times that we needed a "sister bonding" event and it was really nice, some backstory and Felicity keeps opening more and more... surprisingly the one who acted the most "idiot" is now the one who adapts the best to the new situation. Good, i like when characters break their cliché personality.
I feel like i needed one more day so Enma could have her time alone with MC, but i guess being the only one who doesnt get fucked is also kinda a punishment for her recent territorial attitude.
Now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to a more.. "bright" event.
Kali getting ready for college. Love it, its fun to see her struggling with the clothes and the Karen reference was gold.
Her sister.... i find it funny that no one told her that is actually NOT PapaJhons uniform... But ey, its a gift to our eyes, win/win.

Regarding the island... ill post about it at a later time, i wanna replay it a few more times first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lunar517 and Runey

bdpix

Dec 29, 2017
You shouldn't need to add any extra files. Do you happen to know what it's for?
I deleted outdated game files without deleting saves and extracted new version of game. (Cuz when I overwrite newer version of game, I got error.)

Then I got errors when I loaded save file. so I checked files that deleted and It worked when I restored that files.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I deleted outdated game files without deleting saves and extracted new version of game. (Cuz when I overwrite newer version of game, I got error.)

Then I got errors when I loaded save file. so I checked files that deleted and It worked when I restored that files.
I may not quite understand what you are trying to do, so forgive me if there's a misunderstanding.

When installing any new version of the game, you have to let the files extract into their own folder separate from any previous versions of the game. For example, after extraction, there should be a folder that's called "Harem_Hotel-v0.9.2-pc" and another called "Harem_Hotel-v0.10-pc" (other platforms may have something other than "pc" in the name) unless you deleted the first folder, of course.

All of your previous saves should still be stored in a separate folder (as I indicated in a previous post), so the new version should see those saves automatically. One problem you may have with any saves from a previous version would be if you had used the Walkthrough mod with those. Until that mod has been updated (should be soon), it can't be used with the new version and there's not a lot that can be done with your old saves until then.

Please let me know if that helps at all.

bdpix

Dec 29, 2017
I may not quite understand what you are trying to do, so forgive me if there's a misunderstanding.

When installing any new version of the game, you have to let the files extract into their own folder separate from any previous versions of the game. For example, after extraction, there should be a folder that's called "Harem_Hotel-v0.9.2-pc" and another called "Harem_Hotel-v0.10-pc" (other platforms may have something other than "pc" in the name) unless you deleted the first folder, of course.

All of your previous saves should still be stored in a separate folder (as I indicated in a previous post), so the new version should see those saves automatically. One problem you may have with any saves from a previous version would be if you had used the Walkthrough mod with those. Until that mod has been updated (should be soon), it can't be used with the new version and there's not a lot that can be done with your old saves until then.

Please let me know if that helps at all.
I did same thing you said. as a result.
first, I deleted outdated mod, it caused error after some events.
so I deleted whole game and extracted newer, then I got error when I loaded saves.

So... yeah. As you reply me, maybe the error I got was caused by saving with mod. but I could load save files with adding that files. I don't know why, but It worked.

Anyways, I'm waiting for newer version of game and mod. All I can say is I can play with older save files while waiting updates.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I dont know because last time i played i dont know how to do it (Install Incest Patch). But please let me know. Which one of those girl have blood related to the Main Character (MC)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont know because last time i played i dont know how to do it (Install Incest Patch). But please let me know. Which one of those girl have blood related to the Main Character (MC)
None of them are related to MC.

Two of the girls are twins and another two are sisters.

There is no patch, just enter truestory in the PC in MC's room.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I did same thing you said. as a result.
first, I deleted outdated mod, it caused error after some events.
so I deleted whole game and extracted newer, then I got error when I loaded saves.

So... yeah. As you reply me, maybe the error I got was caused by saving with mod. but I could load save files with adding that files. I don't know why, but It worked.

Anyways, I'm waiting for newer version of game and mod. All I can say is I can play with older save files while waiting updates.
As long as you're okay for now.:)

All of my old saves were with the mod, so I'm avoiding using them until all the updates are done. I confess that I tried one of the Betas (without installing the mod) with one of those saves. I got an error the first time, but either ignoring the error or just quitting and restarting the game seemed to work. I just did it as a test so I didn't get much further than a couple of scenes before quitting, so I have no idea if there'd be any problems later on.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
how do you start the slave route with sylvia and nia. I think i am not on the slave route atm and I dont remember where it started, I also dont see any variable to change

Last edited:

jgreigh

Jun 20, 2018
Why are 3/4 of the Windows links garbage?
Filesupload leads to re-direct shit. Uploadhaven has a nginx error. Nopy is always trash because it takes 3 hours to download something.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes