tonicase24

May 10, 2019
hey guys if you love this game..you need to try out kingdom of corruption..i love harem hotel..but the other game has a lot of good points too.

kerzano

Jan 1, 2019
Sounds like the folder you saved it to is not one that has permission to write? Seems odd though.
ty for answer i found the bug it was just some random bug when i restart the game few times it works again dont know why but it work ^^ im a bit dumb =)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I want to know all of this. Can you tell me sir?
I doubt any of us has them all memorized, you would have to remind us of the questions, so that we can remember ...at least, anything other than the two that people keep asking over and over. They ask them so often, you can find them in a web search now for 'Kate's Riddles'.
Or you can search the forum here, they have been asked dozens, if not hundreds of times here.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
I doubt any of us has them all memorized, you would have to remind us of the questions, so that we can remember ...at least, anything other than the two that people keep asking over and over. They ask them so often, you can find them in a web search now for 'Kate's Riddles'.
Or you can search the forum here, they have been asked dozens, if not hundreds of times here.
i have a question for you..so you get to date Kate this patch..or is it still to come? either way i am taking Ashley with me

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, but Jinny is starting her redemption arc, and my hope is that she will serve as inspiration for Ann.
Ok, just finished that part. Given my current state of mind, if presented with any more Moral vs. Immoral choices, I'm going with "Bird in a Gilded Cage". Jin looks too hot in chains for me to completely free. Lin will be very disappointed, and I'll remember to wear a helmet around Nia :p.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, just finished that part. Given my current state of mind, if presented with any more Moral vs. Immoral choices, I'm going with "Bird in a Gilded Cage". Jin looks too hot in chains for me to completely free. Lin will be very disappointed, and I'll remember to wear a helmet around Nia :p.
Well, maybe Runey will let her keep the chain, a memento? I mean, every girl needs some jewelry, right?

She will technically still be a slave ...at least on paper, so no reason to give up the illusion. XD

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
forget the helmet an remember this....ENSLAVE ALL ELVES!!!! but Lin nope nope..too dam cute to enslave..her sister an the dark elf want to be slaves so add Nia an the other bitch who should not be named..i really hope we get a chance to give her a new name..because i have a great one for her...cum guzzling gutter slut...and sense really that is her new job every time i fuck Nias boobs.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes