TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finishing the event for Kali's first day of school, right after getting her friendship to 31, it gave me an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least I can hit ignore and it is fine.

---

The same typo that is on Maria, is on Android, both have their Cuni skill listed as Blowjobs, so BJs are in there twice.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I just thought of something, when Kali was still mad at her dad, he mentioned that he would buy that pizza shop for her ...she wasn't happy about it, but he didn't seem to really care either way. Makes me wonder if he actually did buy it. Luci could work her way up and she could end up running the chain after a while, much like Kali is going to inherit the rest of his business.

I expect the love routs to be better anyway, and I hold out hope that we can 'convert' Ann later, once she realizes that being 'free' doesn't mean that we will throw her out or anything like that, she can still live the same cushy life.
Not just Ann, Jin is a big part of our Harem experience. She can help Lin transition any new refugees that show up at the Sanctuary to freedom ((n)), or show them that we would be better Masters than any other Humans by domesticating them gently :sneaky:.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not just Ann, Jin is a big part of our Harem experience. She can help Lin transition any new refugees that show up at the Sanctuary to freedom ((n)), or show them that we would be better Masters than any other Humans by domesticating them gently :sneaky:.
Yeah, but Jinny is starting her redemption arc, and my hope is that she will serve as inspiration for Ann.

Reactions: Harem_Master

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
hey guys if you love this game..you need to try out kingdom of corruption..i love harem hotel..but the other game has a lot of good points too.

kerzano

Jan 1, 2019
Sounds like the folder you saved it to is not one that has permission to write? Seems odd though.
ty for answer i found the bug it was just some random bug when i restart the game few times it works again dont know why but it work ^^ im a bit dumb =)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I want to know all of this. Can you tell me sir?
I doubt any of us has them all memorized, you would have to remind us of the questions, so that we can remember ...at least, anything other than the two that people keep asking over and over. They ask them so often, you can find them in a web search now for 'Kate's Riddles'.
Or you can search the forum here, they have been asked dozens, if not hundreds of times here.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
I doubt any of us has them all memorized, you would have to remind us of the questions, so that we can remember ...at least, anything other than the two that people keep asking over and over. They ask them so often, you can find them in a web search now for 'Kate's Riddles'.
Or you can search the forum here, they have been asked dozens, if not hundreds of times here.
i have a question for you..so you get to date Kate this patch..or is it still to come? either way i am taking Ashley with me

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes