sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I wonder, does it matter how the MC treat the women he meets? There is often a choice between saying nice things, saying neutral things and saying mean things. Usually, saying nice things earns the MC affection points. Sometimes the affection point is gained through saying neutral things. Virtually never by being mean.

So, is there any point in being mean or is that just the "wrong" choice? Because I have the feeling that the MC is becoming more and more of a white knight with every update I play. But then, maybe that's a reflection of me always choosing the nicer path to maximize affection points. Maybe acting meaner will unlock a more dominant and ruthless playstyle (or, at least not a less dominant and ruthless playstyle than the MC exhibits in the earlier portion of the game)? I'm thinking no, but I still got to ask. :geek:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I wonder, does it matter how the MC treat the women he meats? There is often a choice between saying nice things, saying neutral things and saying mean things. Usually, saying nice things earns the MC affection points. Sometimes the affection point is gained through saying neutral things. Virtually never by being mean.

So, is there any point in being mean or is that just the "wrong" choice? Because I have the feeling that the MC is becoming more and more of a white knight with every update I play. But then, maybe that's a reflection of me always choosing the nicer path to maximize affection points. Maybe acting meaner will unlock a more dominant and ruthless playstyle (or, at least not a less dominant and ruthless playstyle than the MC exhibits in the earlier portion of the game)? I'm thinking no, but I still got to ask. :geek:
try being mean thruout the game ,, tell us what happens

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kali will always wear glasses.
Even when sleeping? That is so dangerous!!! Not only could you damage the glasses, but you could poke an eye out!!! :eek::ROFLMAO:
I have fallen asleep with my glasses on before, it's never a pretty picture.
You probably have to wait a few more days. Lucia's content will feel oddly paced if you don't start fresh this update.
Only part that felt out of place for me was missing her first day of school. I need to go back and edit her lust down and try again. see if I can remember which day it was.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder, does it matter how the MC treat the women he meats? There is often a choice between saying nice things, saying neutral things and saying mean things. Usually, saying nice things earns the MC affection points. Sometimes the affection point is gained through saying neutral things. Virtually never by being mean.

I keep thinking there was a scene with one of the girls where the better choice was the "not-so-nice" option, and you'd lose a point initially but either got it back in the end or double(?). Don't quote me on this, though, because I can't remember who it was and might just be remembering wrong to begin with. I do know of one instance where the "good" option is the wrong one but has funny results, and that's a scene where Felicity asks the MC for money.

BeninOman

May 26, 2020
the letters are not proven to install it and continue with the same without seeing the dialogue
and not starting again
View attachment 708700
Same problem. But there is no reinstall possibilities because it's just archive, moving files to other physical drive has no effect.
Archive was checked and there is no errors.
Compressed version has same issue.
I have installed python 3.x with some modules, but this is can't be a problem because any python application creates own environment.
Ofc i can run game on VM, but this is uncomfortable and not a resolve.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Same problem. But there is no reinstall possibilities because it's just archive, moving files to other physical drive has no effect.
Archive was checked and there is no errors.
Compressed version has same issue.
I have installed python 3.x with some modules, but this is can't be a problem because any python application creates own environment.
Ofc i can run game on VM, but this is uncomfortable and not a resolve.
Also having the same problem, so far the only response I've got from Runey is that the download is corrupted. Which is obviously wrong since we're all using the same download, and we've tried multiple sources..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also having the same problem, so far the only response I've got from Runey is that the download is corrupted. Which is obviously wrong since we're all using the same download, and we've tried multiple sources..
It could be how you are extracting them, or to where.

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone knows about the level of traits?
For example the loyal trait, some has it color blue the other girl has it yellow while others have ** on them.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone knows about the level of traits?
For example the loyal trait, some has it color blue the other girl has it yellow while others have ** on them.
They turn green at 1, and blue after a couple. They turn yellow and you get your first star at 10. The 2nd star is at 30 I believe, and the 3rd is at 50.

Reactions: tonicase24

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What madness is this?! The "beginning of eternity"?

- energy / NO
- birth / NO
- light / NO
- shoop / NO
- God / NO
- The Force The Dark Side / NO
- e / CORRECT!

Am I a joke to you?!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So currently the max level of trait is yellow with 3 stars?
Yes, exactly. For now anyway, that is the highest you can get.
Lucia's content will feel oddly paced if you don't start fresh this update.
Side note. I went back and found the save before I was supposed to go with her, and saw one other minor issue with it. This triggered on a Sunday, strange day to have a first day of school. XD
That might have been what I did wrong, I might have just assumed it to be monday.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Sadly, only on Ann so far, I might go back and find the save where I made that choice and see, but that was a long time ago. XD I am on day 653 in my old one, so I am loathe to restart with what little time I have to play a day.
Almost the same here. I started a new game with the new update, got only to Day 2, then went back to the old version since I'm so far invested into it that I can hold off my curiosity of experiencing the Slave route in favor of completing the overall story limits. Regardless of what happens, this game WILL stay on my computer permanently until Runey finishes it or I'm dead. (;))

p.s. - Forgot how rude Kali was to me in the beginning, so I've been edging her submissive ass and getting all her stats maxxed out in the present! :sneaky:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just thought of something, when Kali was still mad at her dad, he mentioned that he would buy that pizza shop for her ...she wasn't happy about it, but he didn't seem to really care either way. Makes me wonder if he actually did buy it. Luci could work her way up and she could end up running the chain after a while, much like Kali is going to inherit the rest of his business.
Almost the same here. I started a new game with the new update, got only to Day 2, then went back to the old version since I'm so far invested into it that I can hold off my curiosity of experiencing the Slave route in favor of completing the overall story limits. Regardless of what happens, this game WILL stay on my computer permanently until Runey finishes it or I'm dead. (;))
I expect the love routs to be better anyway, and I hold out hope that we can 'convert' Ann later, once she realizes that being 'free' doesn't mean that we will throw her out or anything like that, she can still live the same cushy life.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
I just thought of something, when Kali was still mad at her dad, he mentioned that he would buy that pizza shop for her ...she wasn't happy about it, but he didn't seem to really care either way. Makes me wonder if he actually did buy it. Luci could work her way up and she could end up running the chain after a while, much like Kali is going to inherit the rest of his business.

I expect the love routs to be better anyway, and I hold out hope that we can 'convert' Ann later, once she realizes that being 'free' doesn't mean that we will throw her out or anything like that, she can still live the same cushy life.
check out the save i posted..it is dam great to see the smug elf bitch taking your seed down her throat...after Dia works so hard with her boobs to make you cum...its just a great route.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes