ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It sounds like in your game she allowed you to fuck Lucy only if she could watch you dominate her, yet she's worried things are getting too close and it's more than once :unsure:
I plead the fifth. My MC may or may not have done such a thing in the past (he did). It sounds like that was the case. Though the way Kali phrased it, she made it sound as if she didn't know it happened at all, whether she has seen it or not.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Hep hi everybody ive found no update about fairies story , maybe ive missed somethings , or it just normal ? ^_^ ( in the last version of course )

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not really I had tried triggering the new Maria content, for about two weeks after having finished all the new story content for the other girls and miscellaneous, but after loading the save and playing first violet scene, the scene with Maria and Hana going to the beach immediately happened and I had even played beyond the point of that save yesterday. I know it is weird. :) Just glad it happened.
Ah, I found the issue. It will be fixed in v0.10.1

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
so when i speak with lin, i get the prompt to buy the human kit for the bot, but i cannot find the kit in the computer in the mc room.

any ideas?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
so when i speak with lin, i get the prompt to buy the human kit for the bot, but i cannot find the kit in the computer in the mc room.

any ideas?
More than likely, you'll need to advance Android's story a bit more before it shows up in the computer. Trust me, you'll know when it happens.

Reactions: Runey

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Go thee slave route!. There is more stuff for that route atm!.

Edit: Or better yet make a save before making your choice!, Then go slave route. :)
Or even better use the save someone was so friendly to upload with the slave route unlocked after did all content with others on love path. ;P

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

any ideas?
Level up Android

Does this also include Sylvia's second event, or is it completely unrelated?
I tried to load a slave before I had sanctuary and the problem persists. Completed all of Nia's events, several weeks have gone through and no sign of Sylvia's second.
One and the same.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey Runey or anyone else that can answer this :

Autumn shows boob jobs in her traits ? goes to 5 little stars .. but only thing i get from her is bj's and masterbation ... am i not doing something right or its not emplimented yet ?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have a question. With whatever path one of the elves is on, will there be differences in their story/scene depending on what path either of the others is on?

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I can't make Ashley wear slut outfit. It says she needs mega slut trait, but she already has it, plus exhibitionist and 20 affection.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes