Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You have a VN tag which this game is clearly not. It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story. I have tried playing the game but was quickly bored with the concept but luckily for you there many whom seem happy with it so good luck. If you cant take criticism dont deal it out. A sandbox will never be a visual novel.
meme-meme-meme.jpg

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I got weird error (why those non alphabet characters?) just before I finished Kali's storyline. I could ignore it and continue without problems though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was expecting bit more adventures in the elven homeland, but otherwise update was nice.

Reactions: Runey

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
I've completed Lin's content yes. I wonder if there's some decision during the entirety of the trip that might be locking me out, because I've never been given any option to take her to the coffee.
same as you i finished all lin's content and i don't have coffee option for sylvia.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Damn you, Runey. I did the updated version of Kali's nude sunbathing scene and the new follow up to it and ended up choking on my drink because I was laughing so hard.:ROFLMAO: I can definitely understand why some people aren't willing to restart the game, but what you've done to some of the early scenes, so far, that I can't help but recommend [for those that can] to try to go back at some point and check them out.

I did, however, find a typo in Kali's Level 9 scene:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol I could not get the new content for Maria to start all day yesterday and saw some people have some problem with a few other girls. I just opened game again today and the content started immediately after a scene with violet. Adding her code was only thing I changed so no idea if that was what made the Maria event happen or fact just opened the game anew.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
I got weird error (why those non alphabet characters?) just before I finished Kali's storyline. I could ignore it and continue without problems though.
Ye can say I ran into the same problem. It crashes immediately after the Kali friendship gets raised.
But before the message 'this is the end of Kali's route for now', shows.
Even tried redownloading and going back to saves dating 0.8 to see if the problem persists but it does.

Really love the Twins & Ashley getaway scene. All round good content in this game and this update continues that trend.

On a second note, I can't seem to trigger Ashley's Lust 6 scenes. She only comes in on 3, and 9. Other than that i've been able to complete all content for this version.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Damn you, Runey. I did the updated version of Kali's nude sunbathing scene and the new follow up to it and ended up choking on my drink because I was laughing so hard.:ROFLMAO: I can definitely understand why some people aren't willing to restart the game, but what you've done to some of the early scenes, so far, that I can't help but recommend [for those that can] to try to go back at some point and check them out.

I did, however, find a typo in Kali's Level 9 scene:

I don't recall the dialogue from old version but i got a right laugh out of the Mari chat room dialogue including the one dude being called out for being a simp, don't think simp was even a term back on original version of that scenes release lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe im greedy but theres other stuff id love Runey to update in the next patch too. Like the BJ scene you can request in the kitchen from Lin really needs to have jiggle physics. Replaying shows her first is fantastic for this but the one you get every other time they just don't move which is a shame especially as said its one you get to repeat.

Another which always bothered me even though the animation itself is 10/10 is Kali in the shower. Love the sex scene but shes wearing her glasses in the shower and that breaks immersion for me, id rather have it play out that she is without them in the shower.

Enjoying starting from scratch though - way more than I thought i would as ive not seen some of this content is forever and a day it feels lol and im growing fond of the characters all over again as they are so adorable. Funny thing is only through replaying that I see and notice how badly almost the girls more or less have daddy issues. Its a recurring them now I immerse myself into their backstories vs just check out whatever new content lands with newest patch of the time.
I will probably be working on remaking the early side content such as exhibitionism and of course Lin's blowjob in the kitchen in v0.11

Kali will always wear glasses.

You have a VN tag which this game is clearly not. It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story. I have tried playing the game but was quickly bored with the concept but luckily for you there many whom seem happy with it so good luck. If you cant take criticism dont deal it out. A sandbox will never be a visual novel.
:KEK: I'm posting this in my memes channel.

At this point I think there must be some bug around it. I have no idea what could possibly trigger it, unless it's something really specific like going to laundry room at a certain time in a certain day of the week, but Runey hasn't really done anything of the sort before.
I mean, it clearly says in the misc menu that I have 1/2 scenes for Sylvia. But I actually don't remember ever taking her for coffee, how'd you trigger that?

Click on her in the Sanctuary

How much of the new content is focused on the BDSM room? I'm really not into that kind of shit.
It's optional for the most part, except for the case of Lin, she's into it in her story.

I was expecting bit more adventures in the elven homeland, but otherwise update was nice.
The bug will be fixed in v0.10.1 :)

I don't recall the dialogue from old version but i got a right laugh out of the Mari chat room dialogue including the one dude being called out for being a simp, don't think simp was even a term back on original version of that scenes release lol
Haha, thanks! That dialog is new :)

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've done that, on several different days and at several different times of the day. Also in the hot springs. I never seemed to get a new option.
The only requirements for that event are: Slave route, Wait a few days, Friendship 1.

Then click "Begin Slave Training" on her in the sanctuary.

If it is not there, perhaps your installation was corrupted and that part of the game was deleted, maybe by overwriting. It's my only remaining guess.

Reactions: tonicase24

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The only requirements for that event are: Slave route, Wait a few days, Friendship 1.

If it is not there, perhaps your installation was corrupted and that part of the game was deleted, maybe by overwriting. It's my only remaining guess.
Unfortunately I have the same problem. No overwrite here. The only abnormal thing I did was activate the dev-console and give me some money. Otherwise it's a fresh start from a clean install. I went through all of Nia's content and there never was an option to start slave training with Sylvia so time a plenty has gone by.

Reactions: Runey

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well I had same with the Maria scenes this update. Tried like mad yesterday for all kinds of triggers and when reopened game today suddenly that content triggered. Only other thing I did was add the code for Violet, somehow never did that before. Loved the update, especially Moon, she is super cute. Only small gripe was no scene for Ellen on the anniversary update. :p

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes