attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
download 5gig have to wait 5 hours to download .19 of the 5.19 gig, wow and the other links want to throttle the download to kilobits well looks like I will not be playing this ever again :cry::cry::cry: even tho mega says that if you install the Windows program you get a bigger download limit they lie and i used the windows app
the desktop app just waits to finish the download, alternatively change proxy servers and restart the desktop app, in both cases the download finishes whatever is left of the file, no need to be all sad

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I have to admit there is more story to this game then all of my other top 10 games from this site!.
The story also draws me in more, If you can't find the story in this game you have played less then 10mins!.
yes its a sand box game but its story is more in depth then most VN's i have read/played recently!.
If the story was not so in depth i cant see many of us Crying and fapping to it as often as we do!.
If you're claiming it has no story go back and play it for more then 10 mins, Before complaining!.
Note: In my current play though it took me an hour to start hitting the story line points!. "was leveling Skills :)"
After which i got hit with a long list of story points i still haven't finished in over 2 hours!.
Yes I'm reading them and not just skipping through, I'm trying to see what has changed since 0.9.2.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys. What should I do if I don't have any words in the interface and dialogs?
Sounds like you did not extract it correctly, try extracting it to a new folder and see if that helps.
OK, I just forgot, it is not like after about a year of playing renpy games that I just found out you can scroll down for more saves.
Well, most of these games don't let you scroll, Runey is pretty unique on that front.

Reactions: tonigobe

alive_faraway

Apr 11, 2020
the 3rd corruption event for Nia..wonderful..replayed it at least 10 time..and every time i fuck Nia's boobs i finish in Sylvia mouth..it is just amazing..and just what that bitch deserves..how dare she be mean to Lin.
I have the same issue. Can't load any previous saves, the game crashes. It is simply unplayable. Tried to extract it differently, but it didn't help. Anyone with a solution?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not played this game in a couple of updates. Did the dev add more content with the chubbier elf that you buy? She was hot!!!!!
Ann, the dark elf, no nothing new, but new stuff with Lin's sister Jin, a new tease with Slyvia the snobby elf, and tease and sexual content with Nia the bad ass elf.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
The BDSM is mostly avoidable, Except for possibly leveling up Lin for a story plot line!.
Also the BDSM is quite lite and clear its wanted by both party's, So its not forced BDSM!. "If that helps"
Edit: If you want lins story progression then 10 scenes IIRC, the rest is avoidable!.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At this point I think there must be some bug around it. I have no idea what could possibly trigger it, unless it's something really specific like going to laundry room at a certain time in a certain day of the week, but Runey hasn't really done anything of the sort before.
Sylvia:
1 Slave Route event

There is no second scene if you have taken her for coffee that is it.

Reactions: Runey

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean, it clearly says in the misc menu that I have 1/2 scenes for Sylvia. But I actually don't remember ever taking her for coffee, how'd you trigger that?
Have you been on a boat trip with Lin, if not then keep playing as Lin.
As for 1 of 2, one you go to her in the sanctuary and ask her to get on her knees, IF you picked SLAVE not lovers, same for coffee with her and Lin, you need to do Lin's content for version 10.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
This Mod has been removed at Mega. Is there another link?
The mod is outdated, as that was for a previous version than the one that just released. Using it on a 0.10 version of the game could potentially be a very bad idea. As the mod's thread states, it was removed from file sites pending a version for 0.10.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You have a VN tag which this game is clearly not. It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story. I have tried playing the game but was quickly bored with the concept but luckily for you there many whom seem happy with it so good luck. If you cant take criticism dont deal it out. A sandbox will never be a visual novel.
meme-meme-meme.jpg

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes