Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is not true. The only requirements to do story is... wait. Always has been. Except for the rare case like in the case of Maria requiring exhibitionism, but that's the only time any training is necessary.

It even tells you when you start the game at the beginning stats are irrelevant to the story 99% of the time. Just click "* Talk *"

Thank you for proving you have not played the game.
You have a VN tag which this game is clearly not. It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story. I have tried playing the game but was quickly bored with the concept but luckily for you there many whom seem happy with it so good luck. If you cant take criticism dont deal it out. A sandbox will never be a visual novel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have a VN tag which this game is clearly not. It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story. I have tried playing the game but was quickly bored with the concept but luckily for you there many whom seem happy with it so good luck. If you cant take criticism dont deal it out. A sandbox will never be a visual novel.
You have no idea what you are talking about, and clearly have not given the game a proper shot. There is more story on Lin alone than most western non-sandbox games have in their full plot. It's not Runey's fault that you have no patience and want everything handed to you.

For him to need to 'take it', you would have to be at least slightly correct. If you don't like it, fine, don't play, but this blind hate is not getting anyone anywhere. You are not dishing out criticism, you are spreading falsehoods and bias.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Harem Hotel [v0.10.2] [Runey] - Original size 4.87GB
Compressed Windows (2.07GB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You have no idea what you are talking about, and clearly have not given the game a proper shot. There is more story on Lin alone than most western non-sandbox games have in their full plot. It's not Runey's fault that you have no patience and want everything handed to you.

For him to need to 'take it', you would have to be at least slightly correct. If you don't like it, fine, don't play, but this blind hate is not getting anyone anywhere. You are not dishing out criticism, you are spreading falsehoods and bias.
WTF are you on about. Playing to the audience? What blind hate? A sandbox is a terrible form of story. What falsehoods am I spreading. It s not a VN. So I cant say it is not. Weird. We are only allowed to praise games? Is that it? You obviously dont appreciate real story telling and just get your kicks in short scenes.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
WTF are you on about. Playing to the audience? What blind hate? A sandbox is a terrible form of story. What falsehoods am I spreading. It s not a VN. So I cant say it is not. Weird. We are only allowed to praise games? Is that it? You obviously dont appreciate real story telling and just get your kicks in short scenes.
I'm sorry, but you knew it was a sandbox before downloading the game. If you want to criticize you need to actually add something to the conversion, but all you do is telling people you hate sandbox games. How is that help the dev in any way to improve the current state of the game? do you want them to scrap it and remade the whole game in a vn format just for you, while everyone else who knew it was a sandbox simply leave without saying anything.

If you want to criticize something you need to actually know what you are getting into, and not just say "I have sandbox so this sucks" this is not valid way of helping the dev or anybody else who trying to get into the game. If you have a problem with a character/story element/mechanic then please let the dev know. But if you hope to help the dev by being hostile then I'm afraid nobody is going to listen.

BTW most/a lot of sandbox games have VN tag on this site....really don't get what are you saying there

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
the 3rd corruption event for Nia..wonderful..replayed it at least 10 time..and every time i fuck Nia's boobs i finish in Sylvia mouth..it is just amazing..and just what that bitch deserves..how dare she be mean to Lin.

Reactions: DrFree and Ozzfest

mamonx

Jul 23, 2017
the 3rd corruption event for Nia..wonderful..replayed it at least 10 time..and every time i fuck Nia's boobs i finish in Sylvia mouth..it is just amazing..and just what that bitch deserves..how dare she be mean to Lin.
can you upload the save file for us please? we need that event.

Reactions: tonicase24

jestir

May 4, 2018
download 5gig have to wait 5 hours to download .19 of the 5.19 gig, wow and the other links want to throttle the download to kilobits well looks like I will not be playing this ever again :cry::cry::cry: even tho mega says that if you install the Windows program you get a bigger download limit they lie and i used the windows app

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
download 5gig have to wait 5 hours to download .19 of the 5.19 gig, wow and the other links want to throttle the download to kilobits well looks like I will not be playing this ever again :cry::cry::cry: even tho mega says that if you install the Windows program you get a bigger download limit they lie and i used the windows app
mega did it for me in 1 download, and i am not a paying mega person

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
BTW most/a lot of sandbox games have VN tag on this site....really don't get what are you saying there
It's apparent that he hasn't really played the game due to his preset bias against sandbox games--perhaps borne out of his impatience to do certain repetative tasks--which is his loss, because I find this game to have one of the best stories with character and world building. Plus, Runey does great animation work!

Your whole post was spot on, BTW. I just had to mention that. ^_^

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
What falsehoods am I spreading.
It is a repetition of scenes that have no connection between them and definitely no story.
These are the easiest ones to point to.

Some scenes repeating (Presumably what you mean by repetition, since you've stated scenes repeating is the game focus numerous times) is just an optional grind, and except for one already mentioned point is not required. The story isn't told through those, but through the Talk scenes, which never repeat. (Along with some scenes that proc by themselves at points, which also do not repeat.)

There also absolutely is a connection between a lot of scenes, forming a coherent whole, also known as a storyline, or story. Characters go through development and change, one scene will need to be viewed before another which is a clear continuation of the plot introduced in the previous scene. If you don't define a character goal being introduced in scene A, after which comes scene B where they begin pursuing it, followed by the pursuit of it causing them to change their viewpoint in scene C, followed by them achieving it via their changed viewpoint in scene D as a story, then...what exactly would you define that sequence of related events with an overarching plot as? I am legitimately curious.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes