ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It is not a story. You have to trigger it by constant repetitive actions. I love a story. Your game has no story but you cant see that. It s very boring. You are not a story teller. Sorry but is the way it is. I HATE SANDBOXES.
maybe you should try to play this game , before making such ridiculous comments !!!

Reactions: Ozzfest

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
It is an corruption route. You treat them like Lin only harder to make up for when they where assholes and to show them that the live of an elf is hard so they better get used to sugerbread and whip because this is the best they will get.
Well damn, then. If it ends with them becoming submissive willing sluts, sign me up!

RalinAura

Feb 17, 2020
Oh shit, 0.10 is out of beta? Ok, this will be my first time updating the game, 0.92 was my introduction to the game and I loved it btw. Do I have to start over from scratch? Or can save files from 0.92 be used? I know that some early scenes were redone and that's great and all but... That's a lot of game to replay...

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Oh shit, 0.10 is out of beta? Ok, this will be my first time updating the game, 0.92 was my introduction to the game and I loved it btw. Do I have to start over from scratch? Or can save files from 0.92 be used? I know that some early scenes were redone and that's great and all but... That's a lot of game to replay...
If i were you, i'd wait 2-3 more updates, (i know it is a lot of time) and then replay it again from scratch, cos' probably there will be more remake/polish on earlier scenes.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As long as you didn't use the walkthrough mod, your saves should work (an update to the mod is in the works). I started a new game, myself, just to see the updated scenes, and they're great; however, there's really no need for you to do it.

Reactions: TheDevian

RalinAura

Feb 17, 2020
As long as you didn't use the walkthrough mod, your saves should work (an update to the mod is in the works). I started a new game, myself, just to see the updated scenes, and they're great; however, there's really no need for you to do it.
Cool, thanks. I will probably check those redone scenes one day but I'm more interested in the new content.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Maybe im greedy but theres other stuff id love Runey to update in the next patch too. Like the BJ scene you can request in the kitchen from Lin really needs to have jiggle physics. Replaying shows her first is fantastic for this but the one you get every other time they just don't move which is a shame especially as said its one you get to repeat.

Another which always bothered me even though the animation itself is 10/10 is Kali in the shower. Love the sex scene but shes wearing her glasses in the shower and that breaks immersion for me, id rather have it play out that she is without them in the shower.

Enjoying starting from scratch though - way more than I thought i would as ive not seen some of this content is forever and a day it feels lol and im growing fond of the characters all over again as they are so adorable. Funny thing is only through replaying that I see and notice how badly almost the girls more or less have daddy issues. Its a recurring them now I immerse myself into their backstories vs just check out whatever new content lands with newest patch of the time.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Another which always bothered me even though the animation itself is 10/10 is Kali in the shower. Love the sex scene but shes wearing her glasses in the shower and that breaks immersion for me, id rather have it play out that she is without them in the shower.
Maybe she's really blind without them, and that's why she wears them in the shower. I could see her turning to the MC with her glasses all fogged up. Come to think of it, have we ever seen her without her glasses? I, for one, would love to see that.:love: Maybe there could be a whole story about how bad her eyesight is.

Reactions: Skode

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe she's really blind without them, and that's why she wears them in the shower. I could see her turning to the MC with her glasses all fogged up. Come to think of it, have we ever seen her without her glasses? I, for one, would love to see that.:love: Maybe there could be a whole story about how bad her eyesight is.
The one that bothers me, is that she sleeps in them. No one does that! :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe she's really blind without them, and that's why she wears them in the shower
i have glasses i wear in the shower also .. i can't see shit without them .. don't wear them to bed tho ... altho i fall asleep on the couch with them on .. before the wife wakes me to take them off ....:ROFLMAO:

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Ok, I've been to the lobby every day 'shift' and nothing is triggering the kidnap event... even made enough to build the sanctuary I waited so long.

And FYI, waking next to Kali... delicious.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok, I've been to the lobby every day 'shift' and nothing is triggering the kidnap event... even made enough to build the sanctuary I waited so long.

And FYI, waking next to Kali... delicious.
You have to do the cornwell challenge first. Talk to Ellen.

Reactions: Beavershot

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Only thing I've been able to do with Ellen is whatever I got triggered with Marie at the spa and her behind the bloody desk.
Then wait for Lain's mod to be updated, and play with it, it will make the game much easier to follow, you will know what event are you missed yet and what need to be done to trigger them, all of them shown per character.

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
You do realize its V0.10 NOT 0.1. right!.
0.09.xx was last release V0.10.xx comes after it right!. I mean can't people even count any more?.
Just goes to prove the fact people are getting dumber not smarter, The school system is definitely failing!.
Pro tip for parents: Home school for smarter kids,
Public school for Brainwashed social misfits and Private school for Brainwashed stuckup Snobs!.
Not that guy, but the "school system" is probably why he thought the game regressed, that's assuming he wasn't joking which he probably was. In decimal places, which most people are accustomed to, 0.1 and 0.10 are functionally identical as I'm sure you know. Of course, this isn't a decimal number, it's a patch number, but it's actually a pretty common mistake to make. Your overreaction is not only unnecessary but also very unhelpful. The Picard facepalm was much better.

Does anyone has the latest save? Thanks
Seconding this, this would be very much appreciated as I lost all of my old saves.

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes