TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New slave route events? God fucking damn it, I didn't go that route. Worth a reset?
Same here, only did slave for Ann, the only one not getting anything. :ROFLMAO:
If I could remember when it was, I could go back to an older save to see, but I don't have the free time for that right now.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
If I could remember when it was, I could go back to an older save to see, but I don't have the free time for that right now.
If there was an actual corruption angle to this slave route I would have gone for it, but it honestly just seemed like it was the "asshole" route. May change my mind now.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I did the same exact same thing. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'd have to go back at least 200 saves to find the right one, and that would lose a ton of progress. Not only that, but all of those saves were using Lain's Mod (I just like knowing who's in the shower on a given day ;)), and I don't dare try using one of them on the new build. Besides, I'm enjoying the revamped stuff on a new playthrough anyway.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
started a new game for this update .. gotta say i love what you've done with it ... this has to be by far a top 5 game ... well at least i consider it to be ... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) W.T.G Runey

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Ashley and Maria really be getting the interesting backgrounds here. The forest-secret paradise scene and the convo with ashely was quite lovely, totally paints her in a new light from the usual Yandere personality that we see.

Btw, is there by any chance that Ashley is somehow inspired by Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia? I kind of see some similarities in appearance and mannerisms, like the way she puts her hands on her cheeks when smiling, plus there's also that My Harem Academia game in the PC.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If there was an actual corruption angle to this slave route I would have gone for it, but it honestly just seemed like it was the "asshole" route. May change my mind now.
It is an corruption route. You treat them like Lin only harder to make up for when they where assholes and to show them that the live of an elf is hard so they better get used to sugerbread and whip because this is the best they will get.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice game....but you really should do something with fille size....more than 5GB is extreme
I live in Australia, our nation broadband ranking is like 40th place, even with my crappy 16mbs net I can still do 5gigs, it aint that fucking big, more so as Runey said uncompressed its like 50 gigs.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I live in Australia, our nation broadband ranking is like 40th place, even with my crappy 16mbs net I can still do 5gigs, it aint that fucking big, more so as Runey said uncompressed its like 50 gigs.
You have 16mb/s? I live in vienna and only since 5G comming up our internet got double so fast with 2,4mb/s.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That is not fast sunshine. I have 10 MB/s which is standard in this country on a twisted pair.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
With all due respect, most games I know of use decimal separators in their numbering format. KCD is v1.9.4, and SSE is v1.5.97, just as examples.
There is a tiny difference between a legal number (having one dot) and the examples you quote (having two dots and therefore not being legal numbers). You can deny it, but people keep being confused. But if you like to answer the same questions regarding 0.1 and 0.10 over and over again, who am I to judge you...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the idea is that the love route will pay off better in the long run, but damn! XD
Fuck it, I made my choice! Though I do hope there is an anti corruption art for Ann, like there is for Jin, that would be nice, even if it is much smaller. Maybe after Jin's story, Ann can see how she is and want some of that.
I did the same exact same thing. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'd have to go back at least 200 saves to find the right one, and that would lose a ton of progress. Not only that, but all of those saves were using Lain's Mod (I just like knowing who's in the shower on a given day ;)), and I don't dare try using one of them on the new build. Besides, I'm enjoying the revamped stuff on a new playthrough anyway.
Yeah, same here, I make no less than one save per day, and many more on days when I have events with choices. No idea how far back I would have to go.
LOL 200 saves, it only there was that many slots.
There are 100 slots per page. I am currently on page 24. Do the math.:geek:

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
It is not a story. You have to trigger it by constant repetitive actions. I love a story. Your game has no story but you cant see that. It s very boring. You are not a story teller. Sorry but is the way it is. I HATE SANDBOXES.
Hello. I don't want to be rude, but I don't really understand the logic behind your post. Not taking any side, but if you really don't like the game why do you even bother? The game has Sandbox tag and I understand you don't like that.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Just finished the download. This play-through will have me going the evil old bastard route. My personal attitude has been changed by events in the RW, what I experienced so far as a "nice guy" in the original play, and my Ashley-like obsession with getting back at Nia and breaking her like Ann and Jin... "ALL ELVES WILL BE OWNED!!!" :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
There are 100 slots per page. I am currently on page 24. Do the math.
Hm. I'm counting only 20 per page on my end (not that it matters much), but I'm like you in doing a save at the start of each day. I may do an extra save for certain events, but most of those are usually in the Auto-Save section.

If someone has a question about an event or something, I'll usually have to sift through a few pages of saves to try to find when I did the event to see if I can find the answer.

Reactions: Ozzfest

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hm. I'm counting only 20 per page on my end (not that it matters much), but I'm like you in doing a save at the start of each day. I may do an extra save for certain events, but most of those are usually in the Auto-Save section.

If someone has a question about an event or something, I'll usually have to sift through a few pages of saves to try to find when I did the event to see if I can find the answer.
That's what I call dedication. Very nice of you.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes