ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
With each update, I've been noticing a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Every time I play I seem to be afflicted by an acute case of onemoreturn-itis (or one more day, as the case may be). I was supposed to stop playing and do something else 3 hours ago. It's Civ 5 and Total War all over again!

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
To the uploader.

Seriously, if the downloads get larger than 1 Gigabyte you should consider adding a torrent link.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't forget that Android could be technically considered your aunt. :eek:
Other than the debate of whether or not a certain mod is "necessary," anyone who's played games like Skyrim can definitely identify with this.
In some ways, so could Ellen, or step granny, or something?

Don't get me wrong, I love mods, I just see a lot of issues around here for some of them breaking the game, covering the UI, and so on, so unless it is critical to my enjoyment of the game, like if there was a mod to restore Eve from Summertime Saga, I won't bother until the game it done or something.
how can i increase friendship with lin?
Play her story.
Yea great update I really enjoyed it(y)
Yes, it was a real tear jerker.

Though we have seen that sleep with Autumn for 2 updates now, is that going to be a thing soon? (don't even care of there is sex yet, just be nice to get her in the rotation. :ROFLMAO:)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Went from version 0.9 to 0.1. What a shame. I thought this game was great but all that progress was just flushed down the drain.
Ouch, all the negative reactions on a sarcastic comment. Sorry, your sarcasm didn't translate well over text; next time use /sarc bud.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
question to everyone how do you think will the ending look like my wish is maybe a huge wedding with teh girls and all are pregnant
Lin Nia and Slyvia pregnant while we sail with Autumn's corpse tied to the bow of our ship, with the island the remaining elves live in, in flames and all of them enslaved on our fleet of ships loaded with andriods under the control of our android.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
question to everyone how do you think will the ending look like my wish is maybe a huge wedding with teh girls and all are pregnant
I see something like freedom for the elves. no weddings, definitely no pregnancies, just an Eden of debauchery from here to the sunset....

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
[Not aimed at you, specifically ;) ]
I can't believe we're having this discussion about version numbering again. The dot in a version designation is not a decimal but a separator. In the case of v0.10.0 of this game, the first digit is the actual version number, the second set of digits is the build of that version, and the last set of digits is typically used to indicate patches/bug fixes to that version.

Look at the versions of other games and even some applications, and you'll see even more complex designations.
As a WoW Gamer I am already used to this from Classic. Anyway either he put up on another quality grade or I whas so long not in the hotel, that I totally forgot how good it is.

I think he will get similar rich as Kalis father and then buy ALL of the slaves and mayby even a whole city for his harem and the elves where it is forbidden to fuck elves for anyone except him unless the other persons asked for a formal allowing where the last word has the elf in question.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As a WoW Gamer I am already used to this from Classic. Anyway either he put up on another quality grade or I whas so long not in the hotel, that I totally forgot how good it is.

I think he will get similar rich as Kalis father and then buy ALL of the slaves and mayby even a whole city for his harem and the elves where it is forbidden to fuck elves for anyone except him unless the other persons asked for a formal allowing where the last word has the elf in question.
Maybe both? I'm starting a new game again, myself, and I enjoy it each time.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes