Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It suffers as all sandboxes do from repetitiveness. The same old crap. Sorry bored with this. Just give me a good story.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Damn, game coming along great. I hadn't played since 0.7 so had a lot of scenes to go through, kind of wish I resisted longer but whatever.

I'm mostly here for the exhibition and Felicity + Emma content, quite nice making them jealous of each other.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
wtf 5gb, ok skiped :KEK:
Must not play that many games. While I was downloading this, I was also downloading another game that was over 20gb. Most of the games I play are at least that big, so 5gig is nothing to me.

It suffers as all sandboxes do from repetitiveness. The same old crap. Sorry bored with this. Just give me a good story.
You're welcome to your opinion, of course, but I'm wondering whether or not you even touched the stories to any extent.

In the end, I kinda think it's okay that this game isn't to someone's tastes because that means there's more Lin for the rest of us.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how cna i increase ashleys lins and kalis lust
Edging them and not letting them come in dungeon helps and blowjobs. Anyone knows how to progress Maria's story? See no trigger anywhere and have all other girls and sides done as far as possible.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Must not play that many games. While I was downloading this, I was also downloading another game that was over 20gb. Most of the games I play are at least that big, so 5gig is nothing to me.
well yeah im also downloading other game it cost my drive lots, n im complaining cuz im on the crisis of my internet, :KEK: honestly idc what the size but my internet have a FUP, n i dnt wnna waste it, cuz also im like watching vid on yt

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how cna i increase ashleys lins and kalis lust
Anything that will give you a slut point, will increase their lust.
Edging them and not letting them come in dungeon helps and blowjobs. Anyone knows how to progress Maria's story? See no trigger anywhere and have all other girls and sides done as far as possible.
For the new one? Try going to the bar in the evening.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anything that will give you a slut point, will increase their lust.
For the new one? Try going to the bar in the evening.
Been there over 10 times but does not trigger, played with moon over 10 times, got drunk and so on. :p Hope it is not a bug.

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Without the current compression, Harem Hotel would be 70+ gigabytes. The game is that big.
..and frankly.. after playing it for a while I would happily free up every byte of the massive 70+ Gb to be able to play the game.. ok, I would delete the download itself after installing then probably.. ;-)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
90% of the content in this update was story... hours of story... did you play it?
I am guessing 'no'...

Noticed a few minor bugs.

Maria's cuni skill has been renamed to blowjobs.

and a couple typos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..and frankly.. after playing it for a while I would happily free up every byte of the massive 70+ Gb to be able to play the game.. ok, I would delete the download itself after installing then probably.. ;-)
It would take a few more hours to download that way, but yeah, I have more than enough room for that! hehe

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes