Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
gone finaly check this game out, got a question tho first
do you have a time limit in the game where if you don't do event X in time you will never be able to do it again, or is it not a problem the only restriction being the day of the week you do it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hm. I'm counting only 20 per page on my end (not that it matters much), but I'm like you in doing a save at the start of each day. I may do an extra save for certain events, but most of those are usually in the Auto-Save section.

If someone has a question about an event or something, I'll usually have to sift through a few pages of saves to try to find when I did the event to see if I can find the answer.
Same mistake I made when he first changed it, you didn't scroll. There is a scroll bar on the right hand side there, also the mouse wheel works. I didn't notice that for the first few pages. Had to kick myself for missing those slots.

Only one I am having an issue with is Kali's first day of school. She said she wanted me to go with her, but then came to my room to do lust events instead... I think I broke her. It's been about 2 weeks. :ROFLMAO:
do you have a time limit in the game where if you don't do event X in time you will never be able to do it again, or is it not a problem the only restriction being the day of the week you do it?
No, no time limits in this one, though some things need to be done in a certain order.

Reactions: Xegrid and Ozzfest

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not really. About the only thing is that there are a couple of events that may be slightly different depending on something done (or not done) at an earlier time. Don't ask me for specifics because I can never remember.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Same mistake I made when he first changed it, you didn't scroll. There is a scroll bar on the right hand side there, also the mouse wheel works. I didn't notice that for the first few pages. Had to kick myself for missing those slots.
Wow!:eek: I never knew that until just now. Thanks for the info. I know how to change the filenames so that they appear on certain pages, but I doubt I'll do that this time.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow!:eek: I never knew that until just now. Thanks for the info. I know how to change the filenames so that they appear on certain pages, but I doubt I'll do that this time.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, for me, that would take for freaking ever!
how do i get the Lucy events i got everyting els besides the Lucy events
The new one, you to go her room in the afternoon, after Kali starts school.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It is not a story. You have to trigger it by constant repetitive actions. I love a story. Your game has no story but you cant see that. It s very boring. You are not a story teller. Sorry but is the way it is. I HATE SANDBOXES.
This is not true. The only requirements to do story is... wait. Always has been. Except for the rare case like in the case of Maria requiring exhibitionism, but that's the only time any training is necessary.

It even tells you when you start the game at the beginning stats are irrelevant to the story 99% of the time. Just click "* Talk *"

Thank you for proving you have not played the game.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
can't remember what triggers the elf kidnap scene... got lin leveled to at least 20 on everything, thought that was it, but apparently not. Little help?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Never use the walkthrough mod but was looking at it and it's got exclusive story content? Is this canon? Or more like Violets storyline?

Might have to grab it when it's updated to this version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never use the walkthrough mod but was looking at it and it's got exclusive story content? Is this canon? Or more like Violets storyline?

Violet is a non-canon story that can be unlocked by a code, you can find it with a quick search here.

spinningtv

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

It's all pretty much just a handful of extra scenes (mostly added fap material) that doesn't really have any bearing on the various storylines. They basically just add flavor.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes