Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
replay value... this game has it.
Even more so with some of the revamped scenes. I just did the scene where Kali is taken to the cafe for the first time. I don't know how Runey did it, but she looked especially gorgeous in the scene this time around.:love: I also liked how Kali getting the job at the pizza parlor was done if for nothing else than it gave a much better introduction to Nidra (the sleepy girl behind the counter). I'm really loving what I've seen so far and can't wait to get to the new stuff.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
AH HA!!! Have to trigger Lin shopping spree!!!! THEN the challenge happens!
In about a day or two, there should be a letter left with Ellen about a competition. You can wait to do the actual competition to raise any of Lin's skills that might need it (in most cases, if you're around 15 on all of the basics, then you should be fine). The kidnapping will happen not too long after you've done the competition.

Reactions: ImperialD

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Well fuck... Loaded up my save from my recent restart instead of my end game save that I've had for like 2 years... Went to switch and forgot to make sure I was on load... Just saved over it...
I can't tell you how many saves I've lost from doing that exact same thing. I'd suggest trying to remember to back up your saves whenever possible to try to avoid this from happening, but I never remember to do it myself. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ImperialD

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Wonderful update. But the game definitely still needs much more Kate.
I definitely agree with you, but I'd be a little bit concerned if that included more riddles. Personally, I don't mind them because I've heard them all before (I like puzzles;)). I just have a fear of all of the people coming here on a constant basis asking for the answers.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
I can't tell you how many saves I've lost from doing that exact same thing. I'd suggest trying to remember to back up your saves whenever possible to try to avoid this from happening, but I never remember to do it myself. :ROFLMAO:
Ya I always try to do that but I always end up not eventually cause it isn't needed like 99.9% of time... And that 0.01% happens and I just wanna rage lol

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Ya I always try to do that but I always end up not eventually cause it isn't needed like 99.9% of time... And that 0.01% happens and I just wanna rage lol
Those times that I accidentally delete/overwrite a save are usually the same times that I forget to do a backup.:ROFLMAO: At least I save often enough that I might lose just a day.

Reactions: TheDevian

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In about a day or two, there should be a letter left with Ellen about a competition. You can wait to do the actual competition to raise any of Lin's skills that might need it (in most cases, if you're around 15 on all of the basics, then you should be fine). The kidnapping will happen not too long after you've done the competition.
now this is funny .. what we just talked about i just hit on day 94 .. the shopping ( fucking ) spree ... :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Of course it is always needed, how else will you go back and check things out without redoing everything? Or go back and redo something if you made a mistake, or run into a bug, or any number of things. It's hard to have too many saves. I have nearly 2000 for this game. I mean, it's not like this is the old Summertime Saga, where the saves used to be almost 5meg each.

Save Early, Save Often, and use many ...slots.
Heh! Heh! Yeah, slots are cool.
Shut up, Beavis!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I find myself more into the stories than I am the sex. I'm actually anxious to catch up on their lives best and adventures

Once I've caught up I will probably replay for the sex :D

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes