Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey: I have Ask to You, my Dear Devoleper <(^o^)>

From you Log: "+ 14 Ashley Events"
Buy also you write: 2 Story Events + 1 H scene + 2 Hangout Event + You can now ask her for sex in the Lobby

:noexpression:

2 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 6... You know 6 it is not 14 you know? O_O

Or you mean ReMade Events and/or Events with other suit it also new* event? O_O
So, patch notes and actual content added are two separate things (I know, it can be confusing, by this I mean I don't include every little thing in the patch notes, just important things. But I do keep the larger number), but you actually caused me to look into it and find that I did miss some things. She actually has + 17 events. Here are my notes, as opposed to the patch notes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, the total number of Ashley's events is 17, not 14, forgot to update that, haha

The patch notes in game will still state 14, and will be fixed in v0.4.1

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
yesssss, give me more Ashley! and Lin, i like her very much tbh the only one i have mixed feelings about is the recepcionist chick and the robot...but they're still hot so...onwards friend to the land of boobs

Reactions: Runey

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yesssss, give me more Ashley! and Lin, i like her very much tbh the only one i have mixed feelings about is the recepcionist chick and the robot...but they're still hot so...onwards friend to the land of boobs
i guess while do i like ashley design due to be a my hero academia fan

the fact she enjoys carry a knife makes me worried she going to kill the other girls that in itself is a yandere now i know that probably wont be in the game however the actual context of it and the fact she slapped around my sasha makes me not like her still im a completionist so ill go through her story

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm resigned to the fact that I cannot resist this game when it is updated. I barely had the thought I should hold off till 0.5 this time. Thanks for your work Runey. I'll be playing this from the beginning this time so I'll keep an eye out for bugs and report them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm resigned to the fact that I cannot resist this game when it is updated. I barely had the thought I should hold off till 0.5 this time. Thanks for your work Runey. I'll be playing this from the beginning this time so I'll keep an eye out for bugs and report them.
Thanks!

I'll take this time to mention that a new game is highly recommended. A lot of new things have been added to the beginning of the game, and I believe a new game will be a better experience for v0.4 as a whole.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@Runey - Thanks a bunch for the update, it's appreciated! I'll play the game from the start as you recommend, even though it can be a bit too "clicky" to get anywhere (rooms off other rooms, extra click for the front door, and the like.
Unlike most, HH is worth the effort! :closedeyesmile:

PS any chance of getting the Walkthrough eventually?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks!

I'll take this time to mention that a new game is highly recommended. A lot of new things have been added to the beginning of the game, and I believe a new game will be a better experience for v0.4 as a whole.
well since i enjoy this game so much ill actually do that :D
Haha the yandere is my second favorite after the Android, even tho i'm afraid she will kill everyone in a bad ending or something.
i guess ill go fine my list again

top girls imo

Sasha (the android) her personality and the fact she looks like a gender bender kakashi

Maria i love how perverted she is and the fact she reminds me of akeno apart from the dominatrix stuff

Kali most realistic girl in the game as far as personality and comes from an italian family

Lin her personality makes you want to protect her and shes really kind and being a elf is a plus

Felica and Emma twins with a depressing background and having a good reason to act and have the personality of a Himedere for Felica and Tsundere for Emma

Random side characters because alot of them look really good and have decent to good personalities

Ashley because i frankly hate her personality i really hope she doesnt kill off my other girls i mean i honesty rather fuck her mother then to be in a lasting relationship with her and her mom actually is a decent person
still having her based off of toga is really unique so as far as character model goes its the second best other then Sasha
top girls imo

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey - Thanks a bunch for the update, it's appreciated! I'll play the game from the start as you recommend, even though it can be a bit too "clicky" to get anywhere (rooms off other rooms, extra click for the front door, and the like.
Unlike most, HH is worth the effort! :closedeyesmile:

PS any chance of getting the Walkthrough eventually?
You can now go to the front door directly from your room. I tried to add a lot of quality of life stuff in v0.4.

Another example is, when you bring up the stats menu of all the girls, you can't misclick things behind that menu anymore.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes