Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I met her 3 days after i built 2nd floor she was hiding under my bed when i was about to sleep with lin for the night
You know I think the requirements for that event were changed, or maybe the walkthrough was always wrong for that event. Because now the minimum day is 26 and it should happen as soon as you enter your room after you buy the 2nd floor.

Either way, I fixed the walkthrough and sent Runey the new one.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
You know I think the requirements for that event were changed, or maybe the walkthrough was always wrong for that event. Because now the minimum day is 26 and it should happen as soon as you enter your room after you buy the 2nd floor.

Either way, I fixed the walkthrough and sent Runey the new one.
your right it was about 26 days or more or more days after i started game and after i bought 2nd floor and i was about to go to bed with lin for the night and she was hiding under my bed when i entered my room.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just to clarify, v0.4 wont have a midnight release or anything haha.

My download speed restricts me doing doing that, it'll be up as soon as it's available. Which should be around 10 hours.

Priority is:

PC
Android
Mac

(Based on my numbers, those are the most popular platforms in order)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

My download speed restricts me doing doing that, it'll be up as soon as it's available. Which should be around 10 hours.
Thanks for the info .
Great game - love your characters - Especially Lin and Android!!

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018

Priority is:

PC
Android
Mac

(Based on my numbers, those are the most popular platforms in order)
No midnight release?! What kind of operation you running over there? You think this is a game?!

x'Dx'Dx'D:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i found this in search

Yeah that looks to be the $20 patron release from last week (16th) the Official public release should drop some time today be patient & check for an update when @Runey has uploaded the public version.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes