Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't yet so-far You can have sex with Felicity not Emma
  • You can have sex with or get a footjob from Felicity
  • You can get a blowjob from Emma
If I remember correctly those are the only H events outside of the story you can have with the twins/clones as of v0.4.

There is no incest with the MC in the game (yet?), the only incest is if you use the code and change Felicity & Emma from clones to twins.
To clarify further, you can get a footjob from Felicity, and in v0.4 you can have sex with Felicity. So far, you can only get a handjob (then after she kisses your cock) with Emma.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
To clarify further, you can get a footjob from Felicity, and in v0.4 you can have sex with Felicity. So far, you can only get a handjob (then after she kisses your cock) with Emma.
Oh yeah right it's a handjob from Emma I wrote blowjob didn't I, oops sorry!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is anyone experiencing a little bit of lag while skipping through scenes? It happens to various (mostly newer) scenes for me on 0.3.5
The game will load for a couple seconds while skipping the animations because it still has to load all the images, but other than that there isn't any lag while skipping.

Reactions: Runey

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
You don't yet so-far You can have sex with Felicity not Emma
  • You can have sex with or get a footjob from Felicity
  • You can get a blowjob from Emma
If I remember correctly those are the only H events outside of the story you can have with the twins/clones as of v0.4.

but I can only ask to go to the beach, or footjob or handjob

There is no incest with the MC in the game (yet?), the only incest is if you use the code and change Felicity & Emma from clones to twins.
but I can only ask to go to the beach, or footjob or handjob

where are the code?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Oh my......
It's quite hard to not be a patreon to you,but affter so many "gamedev"
(I was in the first supportes for simbro when it was about 0.2, I was in the first supportes for breeding seasons when it was around 0.4 with the creator shitty arts,and so on with the games.....)
I don't want to support games,just artist because they shares their works "faster" and they give what they "have to".....
BUT YOU DO A QUITE HARD TIME TO ME BACAUSE OF YOUR WORKS!!!!!
Hate the situation and love you in the same time (Because I don't want to be a patreon but you realy deserve that)!!!!!!
Sorry for bad english ( I'm from hungary )
No offense, Love ya !! XD

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
You're most likely on v0.3, not v0.4. So you'll have to wait for more content with Felicity.
Violet is a character created by a $100 patron tier person.
I can't wait to see how gloriously fucked up our $100 patron's taste is hehehe

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes