Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm considering the third maid being the MC's little sister. It could be very interesting, but Patreon of course wouldn't allow that, so the truestory code also would change her in to a sister instead of just a different girl. But the issue is coming up with a different excuse for why she's there and other stuff.
Damn patreon i really hate them for this damn roule they made.
Well some developers for avoid the patreon shitty thing, use the command family or sister or mother when they give us the possibility to change they name.
Something like, when you meet this girls and then the game ask you: how you wanna name her? And put something like Sister/mother, the game unlock her blood related trait. Or the easy way an incest patch.
Really a game like this really deserve a sisters/mother/aunt XD

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Damn patreon i really hate them for this damn roule they made.
Well some developers for avoid the patreon shitty thing, use the command family or sister or mother when they give us the possibility to change they name.
Something like, when you meet this girls and then the game ask you: how you wanna name her? And put something like Sister/mother, the game unlock her blood related trait. Or the easy way an incest patch.
Really a game like this really deserve a sisters/mother/aunt XD
as long as you make it pretty clear what she is meant to be first. Don't want the issue that other games like that have. Being asked what their relation is to you and not being sure of what to put.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
dude, why are you arguing with the game developer

Maybe because he's bored ? haha.

Maybe you should read his Answer before talking bullshit :)

I think the cloning tubes would be the direction he would go in since it would be much more precise than a traditional pregnancy, and he'd have total control of the outcome like with Galatea. That's how we got Connor Kent after all.

You can either have them working as strippers/prostitutes or you can have them in the cells, but not both.
wait what the hell? I think somebody has messed with my post; I only ever said that first line, the rest I never said

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice updated Runey but short compared with the other ones, or maybe is just me, but it seems you have remade old story content and improved the UI so maybe this took more time...this update has like 1-2 H per char in witch one of them is in the loby and the other one is story event so no new H scene in ther room or dungeon from what i could fiind...do you plan do remade old story events in the next updates?want to start the game from zero again so i want to know if i wait or i cant start again in 26.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nice updated Runey but short compared with the other ones, or maybe is just me, but it seems you have remade old story content and improved the UI so maybe this took more time...this update has like 1-2 H per char in witch one of them is in the loby and the other one is story event so no new H scene in ther room or dungeon from what i could fiind...do you plan do remade old story events in the next updates?want to start the game from zero again so i want to know if i wait or i cant start again in 26.
v0.4 is indeed smaller, but it came out in only 1 month. Compared to v0.3, v0.4 actually has more content per time spent.

v0.3 took two months, 98 events.
v0.4 took one month, 55 events.

This is how it will be going from here on out. Smaller, faster updates. The way I was developing was causing a large amount of stress, this new way will let me work much longer.

Each update has a different priority, and this update was the little things, such as polish, Quality of Life improvements, remaking bad looking events, stuff like that. About 15% of development time went into this.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
v0.4 is indeed smaller, but it came out in only 1 month. Compared to v0.3, v0.4 actually has more content per time spent.

v0.3 took two months, 98 events.
v0.4 took one month, 55 events.

This is how it will be going from here on out. Smaller, faster updates. The way I was developing was causing a large amount of stress, this new way will let me work much longer.

Each update has a different priority, and this update was the little things, such as polish, Quality of Life improvements, remaking bad looking events, stuff like that. About 15% of development time went into this.
Thanx for replay.Don't get me wrong this game is one of the best out here and with nice content and i like the story to...Is one of the few games that i actually read the story not just fast faward to the scenes. So i really don't want this game to become like most of the others when they start making some bucks they start to reduce the content and quallity of the game. Thx for the game and keep up with the good work like until now.The girl Juliet will make a nice main girl i think, she is the nerd/introvert type and and big breasts, i think will make a nice addition to the hotel, we dont have this type yet in the harem:).

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanx for replay.Don't get me wrong this game is one of the best out here and with nice content and i like the story to...Is one of the few games that i actually read the story not just fast faward to the scenes. So i really don't want this game to become like most of the others when they start making some bucks they start to reduce the content and quallity of the game. Thx for the game and keep up with the good work like until now.The girl Juliet will make a nice main girl i think, she is the nerd/introvert type and and big breasts, i think will make a nice addition to the hotel, we dont have this type yet in the harem:).
Thank you for paying attention to the story!

I definitely wont be slowing down, I take this very seriously. In fact, I'm in discussions to make a company so I'm able to hire employees for my next game, which will require a programmer and artist.

v0.5 may have a rocky start (Development will start early November) Because I'll be in the process of moving by the end of this week, I tried timing it as well as I could so I take care of everything in my time off between updates, but I may not be able to get everything settled in time. At most, v0.5 will be delayed by a day or week because of this. Hopefully that's understandable.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
I just downloaded the game from the MEGA link in the OP, but when I started it, I got this error:
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 365, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 382, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

Any idea what the problem is?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just downloaded the game from the MEGA link in the OP, but when I started it, I got this error:
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 382, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

Any idea what the problem is?
Is this the Android, PC, or Mac version?

I've never seen this issue before.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
Whenever I click on Kali's room, it sends me to the front door, instead of talking to her. How can I fix this if it's possible?

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
You just described what a lurker is. Lurkers are in every public server, and they don't bother anyone so it doesn't matter
Nah. I'm actually avoiding it. Or trying to! I have a lot of new posts notifications but haven't checked any of them. I'm only looking out for Patreon updates now. Besides, the Discord is it's own thing.

Mameshiba

Apr 16, 2017
Problem if found in the version 0.4 that's on patreon now (maybe I'm just stupid aswell, can be either tbh)
Ashley footjob scene never happened and I've completed her storyline and everyone elses. Except writing the code for her max stats, is there a way to force it to happen? I think I've tried everything, but then again I might aswell just be stupid

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Problem if found in the version 0.4 that's on patreon now (maybe I'm just stupid aswell, can be either tbh)
Ashley footjob scene never happened and I've completed her storyline and everyone elses. Except writing the code for her max stats, is there a way to force it to happen? I think I've tried everything, but then again I might aswell just be stupid
I uploaded a new build this morning that should have fixed the footjob event not popping up. Her previous event gave 2 friendship points in stead of one, thus causing it to skip an event. If you downloaded the newest build within the last 10 hours or so, this problem should have been fixed.

Mameshiba

Apr 16, 2017
I uploaded a new build this morning that should have fixed the footjob event not popping up. Her previous event gave 2 friendship points in stead of one, thus causing it to skip an event. If you downloaded the newest build within the last 10 hours or so, this problem should have been fixed.
I see, nah it was the first 5$ build that came out couple of days ago

Rascal0789870

Sep 21, 2018
Hi Runey, can I check if the Lin error has been fixed? Didnt feel like going forward with the storyline if Lin storyline has to be skipped.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes