dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
You're right, nobody else has had these issues. You may have a bugged save? Hard to tell.
Amusingly, ever since I had the option to sleep with Lin/[android], I have done so every night. Since version 0.2... I randomly tried sleeping alone, and the next morning I got like 15 deliveries. So, I guess the mailman won't deliver stuff because he knows when you're sleeping with elves or androids. He's such a bigot... who I sleep with is none of his business!

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
The walkthrough just tells you every possible scene you can do and the requirements for every scene/event, so it makes things a lot easier/faster but there aren't any 'missable' scenes in the game so it's not required.
Where is that walkthrough?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
v0.3 latest mac version
Oh, sorry, not sure. I think @Runey said mac version will be coming soonish for v0.4 (I follow so many games, its hard to keep them straight from time to time). Should be getting mac after android releases if I remember correctly. I'd say wait for the .4 release and try a new game then. There's quite a few early game changes that make restarting worth it. Plus your bug might be gone with it.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
@Runey Found another, unfortunate, bug (because I REALLLLLLLLY wanted to see this frame being an ass man myself!)... Kali pinup with slut uniform, when she goes to give you the ass shot to take a picture, there is no image transition. Spoiler shows the transition I experience. Did not encounter an error message either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Klavdivs

Jan 3, 2018
my walkthrough hasn't been posted here, it's only on patreon.
Patreon must be voluntary.
Put walkthrough in Patreon, is a attemp to force my volition
You must deserve that we donate money, in patreon.
That way I will never put money for you, your attitude is very bad and I do not accept pressures

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

Spectresaga

Oct 26, 2018
Hello i love this game so much and i been waiting for this new version but i have a problem whit the android version i have enough space to istall the apk but when i try i got the message application not installed

Reactions: Runey

ayaaaa

Oct 9, 2018
Aren't you a lucky son of a dog. I've got an estimated download time of 5 hours. 5 HOURS! I would LOVE to have a 15 min. download time

ayaaaa

Oct 9, 2018
Aren't you a lucky son of a dog. I've got an estimated download time of 5 hours. 5 HOURS! I would LOVE to have a 15 min. download time

ayaaaa

Oct 9, 2018

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Patreon must be voluntary.
Put walkthrough in Patreon, is a attemp to force my volition
You must deserve that we donate money, in patreon.
That way I will never put money for you, your attitude is very bad and I do not accept pressures
Seeing this was your first post on this site, it might be good to clarify a few things for you?
1: The person you replied to is not the game creator.
2: For this game there isn't much need of a WT, if in doubt on what is needed to progress certain things make use of this sites Search function in upper right corner. Most questions have already been asked and answered ;)
If you don't get results for what you searched for, then ask the question and I'm sure someone will answer it :)
3: Though I agree to some point that feeling forced to donate to anything removes the will to do so, it doesn't really apply for this game.
4: Might be a better idea to request a WT than to react negatively.. as I'm sure most people would hate to feel forced to provide one, just like most would hate to feel forced to donate to something? ;)

Reactions: stever and Runey

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Mega is pretty fast.. but depends on your maximum download speed of course.. as this game is bellow 2Gigs you should be able to download from Mega without an account, unless you've used your daily free quota of course.
If you did use the Mega link and got 5 hours download time, then I dread for either your download speed or other web traffic in use.. as Mega tend to dominate the traffic but does spread the web speed if multiple downloads are in effect.
The other free download links can have a much lower speed, which of course also depends on how many others are downloading the same thing from them as you attempt ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You can now go to the front door directly from your room. I tried to add a lot of quality of life stuff in v0.4.

Another example is, when you bring up the stats menu of all the girls, you can't misclick things behind that menu anymore.
when i saw this
i then thought of this
Mega is pretty fast.. but depends on your maximum download speed of course.. as this game is bellow 2Gigs you should be able to download from Mega without an account, unless you've used your daily free quota of course.
If you did use the Mega link and got 5 hours download time, then I dread for either your download speed or other web traffic in use.. as Mega tend to dominate the traffic but does spread the web speed if multiple downloads are in effect.
The other free download links can have a much lower speed, which of course also depends on how many others are downloading the same thing from them as you attempt ;)
i use workupload because when i use mega i cant watch anime or youtube while i wait for the upload to be done

Reactions: Hones
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes