omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Really looking forward to the pregnancy feature in this game, he's fleshed out everything so well at this point I can't wait to see how he handles it.

Reactions: Runey

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys! Is there any difference between v0.10 and v0.10.2?

I see that the OP page was updated on the 12th of July with v0.10.2 while the game I currently have says v0.10.

Thanks!

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Thank you, Armanadus!

I already played all the available scenes in v 10 and did not encounter any issues.

I'll have to wait for the next update, hopefully soon.
Updates can take awhile which is to be expected with a one man project but they are worth the wait. Just don't ever grab pre-release or beta builds as those can break your saves always wait until the official public builds

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have been wondering, what exactly is happening with Maria on the beach date, it's like she has one of those webcam vibs that go off when people donate but there isn't a laptop or anything.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have been wondering, what exactly is happening with Maria on the beach date, it's like she has one of those webcam vibs that go off when people donate but there isn't a laptop or anything.
I just assumed it was coming from the people in the crowd donating and taking photos. Either that or she's making MC hold a camera phone.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just assumed it was coming from the people in the crowd donating and taking photos. Either that or she's making MC hold a camera phone.
I decided this time to watch her pee, and you see a small pink vibrator on the ground when she pees, guess maybe there are ones that go by themselves somehow.

I wonder what happened to Slyvia's tattoos.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not able to trigger Kali's 11th event. I've done it once before and I'm pretty sure it's when Lin got sick and I asked Kali to be maid. I just don't remember what I did.

Thoughts? :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes