Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I wanna do some Bastard Elves Kids. A Harem full of Slaves yay! Theres always a Nanny one for Kids and one for the D. But he should Kick the Male Barkeeper out. No other Mans allowed in this Hotel. I'm the only Alpha
Aww, but he's become "The Sidekick". Dr. Frankenstein has Igor, Count Dracula has Renfield, and so Harem Hotel MC has Bart. He's supposed to be married, and that makes me fantasize that it's to Sarah the Bar slut and he likes to be "Cuckolded" :sneaky:.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well the truth is all i could do when she started headpatting me was O.O looking like a dam hoot owl ..... well i just i am her slave after all these years .. heh

Akeemi

Apr 29, 2020
Aww, but he's become "The Sidekick". Dr. Frankenstein has Igor, Count Dracula has Renfield, and so Harem Hotel MC has Bart. He's supposed to be married, and that makes me fantasize that it's to Sarah the Bar slut and he likes to be "Cuckolded" :sneaky:.
Good Concept! He has to watch when i smack her Ass. And he has to call me Daddy too.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Man this is hard work. :D I'm so far behind on everything exhibition/sluttiness/stuff. Had to spend almost 2 weeks taking Kali for coffee, was worth it in the end though. :sneaky:

Not really into BDSM so I'm hoping I can keep that to a minimum. I can do it but it doesn't...do me. :cool:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Man this is hard work. :D I'm so far behind on everything exhibition/sluttiness/stuff. Had to spend almost 2 weeks taking Kali for coffee, was worth it in the end though. :sneaky:

Not really into BDSM so I'm hoping I can keep that to a minimum. I can do it but it doesn't...do me. :cool:
I'm like you with the BDSM. About the only reason I spend any time in the dungeon is to increase the stats. About the only problem with your being behind on some of the exhibition is that there are a couple of scenes with some of the girls with a little extra content if their exhibition is high enough (usually at the 10 mark) that you may have missed (judging from where you appear to be in the game).

Reactions: freedom.call
Dec 13, 2018
Seems others are getting 10.2 to work. However, it doesn't work for me at all. :confused:
- That is to say double clicking Harem_Hotel.exe results in nothing happening.
- A point of note: I've done it with task manager running, and it simply doesn't appear there.
- I know (from the previous version) it can take a bit to start up.
- So I've waited quite a long time (much longer than anything should take to start).

I'm not overly concerned as I've played through 10.b2 (i.e. the Beta), and read 10.2 is just bug fixes.
Still, I understand from in-game advisories, new releases will have new content.
And, as I like the game and will liley play it again, I'd like to sort the issue out.

So I'm curious if others have had the same issue, and/or could possibly point me to a cause?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Seems others are getting 10.2 to work. However, it doesn't work for me at all. :confused:
- That is to say double clicking Harem_Hotel.exe results in nothing happening.
- A point of note: I've done it with task manager running, and it simply doesn't appear there.
- I know (from the previous version) it can take a bit to start up.
- So I've waited quite a long time (much longer than anything should take to start).

I'm not overly concerned as I've played through 10.b2 (i.e. the Beta), and read 10.2 is just bug fixes.
Still, I understand from in-game advisories, new releases will have new content.
And, as I like the game and will liley play it again, I'd like to sort the issue out.

So I'm curious if others have had the same issue, and/or could possibly point me to a cause?
First of all, v0.10.2 is a bugfix for v0.10.0. The beta was an incomplete pre-release, and many things were added when the full release came out.

As far as your problems, did you download the full v0.10.2 version, and did you make sure to extract it into its own folder?

Dec 13, 2018
First of all, v0.10.2 is a bugfix for v0.10.0. The beta was an incomplete pre-release, and many things were added when the full release came out.

As far as your problems, did you download the full v0.10.2 version, and did you make sure to extract it into its own folder?
Thanks for your reply.
Also thanks for clearing it up my misunderstanding of the version numbering.

To answer your question: I downloaded the full version and extracted it into new (empty) folder.
- I did copy my saves to that (as I thought 'you never know... they may work').
- But when the .exe didn't run, I removed all the save stuff (on the off chance that had something to do with the issue).
- That didn't help though.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for your reply.
Also thanks for clearing it up my misunderstanding of the version numbering.

To answer your question: I downloaded the full version and extracted it into new (empty) folder.
- I did copy my saves to that (as I thought 'you never know... they may work').
- But when the .exe didn't run, I removed all the save stuff (on the off chance that had something to do with the issue).
- That didn't help though.
The saves should transfer over automatically with each new version (the main location is at "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859" or something similar, depending on what platform you're playing on), but I'd think they'd cause the game to crash if they were bad instead of the game not running at all.

I may not be much help if you're playing on Android because I know almost nothing about it, but I've heard of some people on other platforms needing to do a "Run As Administrator" to get theirs to run. The only other possibility I can think of is that you got a bad download for some reason and may need to redownload it.

Beyond that, I'm at a bit of a loss so maybe someone else can come up with an idea. Sorry.

Dec 13, 2018
CGoldie, thanks again.

I'm windows (still 7 for this sort of stuff I'm afraid).
Tried 'Run As Administrator' before posting above.
- Though at *should* only be needed with latest win10 (afaik).
Have started a fresh download (from one of the other servers).
And, prompted by your comment, I found and removed the AppData saves (just in case).
- Odd the saves are kept in two places. Though I guess it does make sense to have redundacy for those.

Will see how I go after the download's done.
Either way, thanks again.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Have started a fresh download (from one of the other servers).
Only to be cetrained, which version are you donwloading?
- Odd the saves are kept in two places. Though I guess it does make sense to have redundacy for those.
I find the feature quiet usefull. Normaly you don't need to do something and the game use your saves without the need of manually copy it from version to version. Yet if you need to do it, then it is in a well know place, withoiut the need to look into the AppData folder...
How do I upload the Lust to the girls?
Where do you want to upload the Lust?:ROFLMAO:
Just do things that raise Sluttiness that rais lust as well.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm like you with the BDSM. About the only reason I spend any time in the dungeon is to increase the stats. About the only problem with your being behind on some of the exhibition is that there are a couple of scenes with some of the girls with a little extra content if their exhibition is high enough (usually at the 10 mark) that you may have missed (judging from where you appear to be in the game).
AFAIK I've missed one exh with Ashley and one with the android. Now that I finally got all the girls in I have to slow down the general progress and focus on bringing up those stats. :)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes