D

Deleted member 2107272

Man this is hard work. :D I'm so far behind on everything exhibition/sluttiness/stuff. Had to spend almost 2 weeks taking Kali for coffee, was worth it in the end though. :sneaky:

Not really into BDSM so I'm hoping I can keep that to a minimum. I can do it but it doesn't...do me. :cool:
dude just cheat with lain's mod. the game is unplayable without it anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I'm not going to max out stats, game's way too good and I don't mind missing a few things.

D

Deleted member 2107272

I wouldn't say unplayable, just very long and exhausting.
I'd say that the cases when you don't know whether girls are hiding in the laundry room or the hot springs and you have to waste lots of time trying to find them make the game unplayable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd say that the cases when you don't know whether girls are hiding in the laundry room or the hot springs and you have to waste lots of time trying to find them make the game unplayable.
They are on a set schedule, it's pretty easy to track.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
not exactly, sometimes they go there for their missions and you have to specifically look for them there.
In most cases, knocking on their door should give you a message at least hinting that they're at. If it's for an event, you'll usually get something more specific about where to look (like the hot springs). There have been a few times where Lin was supposed to be "somewhere in the hotel" but I couldn't find her in any of the areas I searched, but that's an oddity.

Lain's mod is fine (I use it), but the game is just as playable without it.

Reactions: TheDevian

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
the game is just as playable without it.
Speak for yourself. First time I tried (very early on) I went to talk with Kali, she said 'what do you want asshole', I exited and deleted the game. I was shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya. ;)

True story.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Speak for yourself. First time I tried (very early on) I went to talk with Kali, she said 'what do you want asshole', I exited and deleted the game. I was shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya. ;)

True story.
I had the opposite reaction when I ran into that the first time I played. I got very curious as to what her deal was and just had to find out.

When v0.10 came out, I played most of the revamped scenes without the mod and found it fun trying to figure out some of the more altered ones. After the mod got updated, I installed it to replay some of those scenes just to see how my choices compared to what it "recommended" and discovered that there wasn't much difference. I use the mod to double-check who's in the shower on that day more than anything else.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I've found I've never needed Lains mod for this game. Its easy enough to play with out it!.
I did use it once way back when I first found this game but had problems with the next update so have'nt used it since!.
(Around V0.05 or there about's)
The only problems I ever seem to have is forgetting to put the Truestory code in before progressing Kalis story!.

is Runey taking suggestions for the riddles that Kate gives you? I have a few id like to share.
Will the answers end up having me go to the E.R.?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

AShortBusVet

Apr 25, 2020
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insanse settings want over 32 GB)
ZStandard is faster at every level of compression and even at it's highest setting (-19, or -22 with the --ultra flag) will outperform 7z and even RAR, while still being faster and much less memory intensive. There is a version of 7Z that optionally uses the zstd method (7-Zip ZS, I believe it's called). Otherwise PeaZip works, or you could just use/bundle the command line progs.

Just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes